039

"WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACHHH!"

"Peh-yan if you don't shut the fuck up, i'll push you off this moving car! You're so noisy!"

"Brother, you're the one being noisy now"

"Oi! Shut your mouth for 5 minutes will 'ya?!"

"We're almost at the beach!"

We're going to the beach today to hang out since we haven't been doing it for a while now. Sadly Pah couldn't come since he had work to do, Hakkai and Yuzuha were also unable to join too because they had to go travel overseas.

"Anddd we're here!" Kazu parked the car beside Chifuyu's car at an outdoor parking lot around the beach. Everyone got out of the vehicle they were in. Draken, Takemichi, and Hina hopped out from the back row passenger seats as Inui and Chifuyu got out the front row. Me and Kazu both got out from the front row, Mitsuya, Angry, Smiley and Peh-yan stepping out from the back row.

The guys helped Chifuyu take out a BBQ Griller from the trunk of his car while me and Hina helped carry the umbrellas and bags.

We found an empty spot, a bit far away from the other people around the area so we went over to it and kept our things there. The guys helped each other set up the BBQ griller while me and Hina just sat under a umbrella watching them.

Bored, I turned my gaze around the place and noticed a group of young men playing volleyball. I never played volleyball before, but it looks really fun so I wanna try it out. "Kazu!! I'm gonna go play volleyball with those people over there, okay???" I raised my voice calling out for him but he seemed to be too busy setting up the griller. A pout formed on my lips as I stood up, "Hina, if Kazu looks for me just tell him i'm over there playing volleyball" She looked at me with a smile then nodded.

I quickly ran over to one of the men and tapped on his shoulder "Hey! Mind if I join?" I politely asked the guy, he turned to me "Oh, sure! Do you know how to play volleyball thought?" , "No, but it can't be that hard"

I was new to the game so they went pretty easy on me, praising me every time I hit the ball. It was really fun! We played a few rounds then they ended the game and went for a break. I also decided to go back to my friends but suddenly a hand gripped on my wrist stopping me on my tracks. I turned around to see one of the men who I was playing against with, looking at me with a slight of redness across his face. "Uhm may I help you?" I asked, confused to why he stopped me. "I was wondering if you want to maybe.. hang out with me and my friends over there.." He pointed at a spot where a bunch of people were laughing and drinking whom I assume are his friends, I on the other hand already have my own group to hang out with so I had to decline the offer. "No it's okay! My friends are over there—" , "C'mon it will be more fun at my group!—"

"Didn't you hear her? She isn't interested."

A voice came out of nowhere, pulling me away from the guy. I looked up to see Kazu with a frown and eyebrows furrowed. "Huh? Kazu?"

He averted his gaze from the guy and back to me changing his facial expression from mad to calm. "Let's go" He said with an innocent smile, holding my hand and signaling for us to start walking. While we walked a few inches away, the guy yelled out,

"Seriously? Is that your boyfriend or something? If so, what do you find in a guy like that? He literally looks like a thug! You could do WAYY better than that. "

His words making both me and Kazu stop in our tracks.

"I suggest you shut that big mouth of yours unless you want your ass dropkicked to the ground" I turned around, giving a cold glare at the guy before clinging myself onto Kazu's arm and continued walking towards the others.

Once we got back, Inui handed me and Kazu grilled meat sticks which we gladly took and ate. We spent hours at the beach laughing and joking around, hanging out like how we used to when we were kids. It was really fun, I enjoyed it all.

...

"Peh-yan, stop taking so many meat sticks at a time!"

"There's still more though!"

"That's not the point, you idiot!"

...

"Let's turn Takemichi into a sand mermaid!"

"What?!"

"Stay still, Takemichi-kun!"

"Hina why are you teaming up with them against me?!"

...

"Draken let's race to see who can swim the furthest and fastest"

"I won't lose to you, Mitsuya!"

"We'll see about that!"

...

Sitting down beside Kazu with my head resting on his shoulder, I was totally worn out. The sun is beginning to go down.

Me and Kazu just sat still admiring the sunset, listening to the sounds of waves hitting against each other, and birds chirping in the sky

Me and Kazu just sat still admiring the sunset, listening to the sounds of waves hitting against each other, and birds chirping in the sky. The both of us were awake but the others were dead-asleep, well that's what I assumed. "I had fun today" I randomly said as I slowly lifted up my knees, pulling it against my chest as I hugged it with my head still resting on his shoulder. "Mhm I had fun too"

We stayed quiet again for a few minutes before Kazu suddenly stood up. I looked up at him in confusion when in a swift motion, he picked me up in a bridal style and began walking in a fast speed. "Kazu what are you do—" He threw me in the air making me fall back down landing into the sea butt-first. I quickly lifted myself up, and was about to scold him but stopped after seeing him laughing with a huge smile on his face.

This guy.... I'm so in love with him. I wonder what my life would be like without him— actually no. I don't want to imagine it. I need him here with me.

He had his eyes closed as he laughed so I took that opportunity to crawl towards him and pull him down by the leg into the cold sea water with me.

He let out an 'eek' after he felt his leg being pulled down. Water splashed around us as he dropped down. I crouched down over him, laughing at what happened. He joined in and laughed along with me as we just stayed in the same position for another 2 minutes before the laughter died down.

We both stared deep into each others eyes with smiles plastered on our faces.

"I love you so much" He said in a calm relaxing tone as he lifted up one of his hand slowly tucking the strands of hair that was on my face behind my ear then cupping my cheek and his other hand wrapped around my waist pulling me an inch closer to him.

I could feel my face heating up making it to turn red like a tomato. Letting out a small giggle, I threw both my arms over his shoulder and embraced him with a hug. "I love you too."