013

Getting closer to Baji, I yelled out his name making everyone look at me. Well I mean who wouldn't look? There's a defenseless girl running around while a bunch of delinquent gang members are beating the living hell out of each other.

"BAJI!" I yelled out hoping that he would still be alive.

Baji turned his head slowly to my direction. He seems to be shocked to see me here.

"(name) what happened to your-..head!?" Baji asked me as he coughed out blood coming from his mouth.

"That doesn't matter but right now let's just focus on getting you out of here alive got it?!" I ignored Chifuyu as I kneeled down right next to Baji as tears started forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"You can also apologize later just stay awake!" I exclaimed.

"Baji-Kun.. Why'd you do it? I don't get it..." Takemichi asked as he slowly walked towards Baji.

"Takemichi... Come closer."

I scooted over a bit giving some space for Takemichi to kneel down in front of Baji.

"Kisaki is the enemy."

(And blabla yk what he said. I'm just too lazy to type it all down since ik most of you don't want to just reread the things Baji said)

Tears kept on flowing down my face to every single word Baji said.

"Toman's founding members.. are my treasure.." Baji said as his body started to give up on him.

"I wanted to fix this on my own.. But I just couldn't. I.. Died on my own."

"Mikey has no reason to kill Kazutora." Baji continued but this time he looked up at the sky.

"It's about time i'm startin' to hallucinate." He mumbled out. I froze at my spot. I couldn't hear anything else. The only thing i'm focusing on his Baji. His last few words.

"Chifuyu."

"I'd kill for some peyoung yakisoba right now."

"We'll split it right?"

"Thanks Chifuyu."

He stopped breathing.

No. no. no. this can't be happening. fuck.

"Baji?" I said his name to make sure he's awake.

"Baji hey! ANSWER ME" I yelled as more tears streamed down my face.

I was too focused on Baji that I completely forgot about preventing Mikey from killing Kazu. I heard someone yelling out "I'll kill you." I turned around to see Mikey beating up Kazu. I stood up from my place running to Mikey but was pulled back by no other than, Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya stop Mikey!" I demanded but only received a head shake from Mitsuya.

"I can't.." He muttered out as he bit his lip.

"What do you mean you can't?! He's gonna kill Kazu! Mitsuya please just stop him!!" I kept on yelling with anger as I tried to pull away from his grip on my hand.

"You don't get it (name)! Nobody can stop Mikey now!"

His words made me angrier than I already was. "UGH YOU'RE SO FUCKING USELESS! I'LL STOP MIKEY MYSELF." I kicked him in the stomach forcing him to release me and made my way towards Mikey.

As I was about to pull Mikey away from Kazu, I got pushed back causing me to fall on the ground. I looked up to see who it was and.. Kazu? He's still conscious even from all those punches that Mikey was throwing. I got back up on my feet. A figure suddenly ran between Mikey and Kazu stopping them. The figure has a messy bleached yellow so I assume that's Takemichi. I can't hear anything again. Why can't I hear anything? What's he saying? What's going on? My visions blurry. Suddenly everything went black. Hah I guess I just passed out due to my head injury.

Flash Back

"(name) sit still or you'll fall off!" Kazutora  warned you as he drove his motorbike.

"Well sorry, my hair keeps going in my face!" You said still trying to remove strands of your hair from your face. A deep sigh left Kazutora's lips as he stopped the motorbike and jumped off. He then walked behind you, digging inside his pockets. You were a bit nervous but just stayed still. Then suddenly you felt your hair being grabbed gently. You slightly turn to the side a bit to see what Kazu's doing. He's tying your hair with a hair tie that has a yellow and black striped pattern. A blush spread across your face as you bit your tongue to prevent yourself from screaming.

"There, all better now?" He asked to make sure  if your okay with it.

You nod your head slowly as a response, trying to calm yourself down so that you don't look like a tomato.

Kazutora got back on the bike and drove it towards the others. As you guys got closer, the others were bragging about how their bikes are the best and you assumed Kazutora wanted to join in since a smirk appeared on his face. Immediately right after Kazutora bragged about his bikes they all started dissing each other. 'Children' You thought to yourself as you giggled. Suddenly Pah came out of nowhere.

"My CBX 400F'S the best, dunno if it's the best in the world or the universe though. Enough talkin' about stupid crap. C'mon lets race to Musashi shrine."

"WAIT PAH THAT'S CHEATING!"

"QUIT BEING SO DAMN LOGICAL!"

"BRING IT ON BITCH!"

"LAST PLACE PAYS THE PRICE!"

You and Kazutora were the first one to arrive. Next Pah and Draken, third Mitsuya. You all waited for Baji and Mikey at the top of the shrine. You heard footsteps coming from the stairs so you assumed that they've finally arrived.

"Sup last place" Kazu greeted them.

"What took ya' so long?" Mitsuya asked facing towards them.

"This mother fucker has been dead asleep the entire time!" Baji yelled loudly causing Mikey to slowly wake up.

"Mikey you awake?" You asked in a gentle voice as you stood behind him.

"Didn't you have something to tell us, Mikey?" Draken asked as he placed the ball he was playing with down on the ground.

Everyone sat down at a spot in a circle silently waiting for Mikey to start talking. "You guys know this one biker gang... The black dragons?" He asked seriously. You noticed that Kazutora flinched when the name 'The black dragons' were mentioned but didn't want to question Kazutora. After Mikey was done asking why Kazutora didn't ask him or the others for help when he fought the black dragons, Baji stood up from his place getting everyone's attention.

"I got an idea, let's form our own gang.." He said with a proud smile.

(and again whatever he said and the others said in the manga, i'm just lazy to type them all down)

"What about you (name)? You joinin'?" Baji turned to your direction as he asked you.

"Mmm... Eh no thanks, I'm not really into gang stuff" You replied as you pouted your lips.

"Well then that settles it!"

(andd blablabla)

End of flashback

—————————————-

1.13K VIEWS??? OMGOGH THANKS YOY SO MUCH ILY GUYS SO MUHC <3333333