010

Walking along the streets as the sun slowly went down, I noticed a lady struggling to carry all of the grocery bags by herself. Squinting my eyes to see who the lady was, I realized that it was Baji's mom. Fuck. I don't want to let her see me but I seriously can't just leave her there. I sighed and started running towards Baji's mom who was a bit surprised to see me.

"Hello Mrs. Baji would you like some help?" I asked her with a gentle smile.

"(name)-chan! Yes I do need help" She answered as she smiled but that smile slowly faded away as soon as she noticed my puffy eyes, and red nose.

"(name)-chan?! Are you okay? You looked like you just finished crying!" She asked me dropping her things as she grabbed my cheeks gently.

"Oh.. Oh! Yeah i'm alright, I just finished watching a really sad movie at the cinema! Haha..." I lied giving her a fake smile as I slightly pushed her hands away.

She has known me for years and also knows how much I suck at lying. "Oh really? Then.. Where's the cinema?" She asked me trying to get the truth out of me but of course i'm not just gonna tell her that easily. I nervously lifted up my index finger and pointed at a random place. "It's behind that building over there!" I lied again. "Huh what building—" I cut her off by talking over her "Anyways let's bring the groceries to your apartment!".

I squatted down grabbing some of the things she dropped and walked silently down the streets by her side to her apartment. We arrived and I stayed a bit longer to help her cook dinner since she looked pretty tired. After I was done preparing dinner for Mrs.Baji and.. Ahem Keisuke Ahem, I went over to the sink to clean my hands, humming to the song that was playing on my phone. Suddenly the front door started to unlock catching me off guard. Fuck Baji's home. I quickly dried my hands on my pants, grabbed my phone that was on the counter pausing the music and ran towards the couch in the living room to grab my bag.

"Mommm i'm home" Baji said in a lazy tone.

Shit shit shit.. He's gonna see me. Jogging to the front door I planned to just make a run for it as soon as I see Baji, but ended up bumping into him when I tried to run away.

"The fuck you doin' here?" He asked, annoyed to see me in his apartment.

"Oh hey Keisuke. Dinner's ready go eat it." I said resting my eyes. He was a bit surprised when I called him by his first name since I usually call him by his last name.

"That doesn't answer my question. Why are you here?" He asked again but this time he gave me a threatening glare.

"I just helped your mom carry the groceries here, while you were somewhere beating the fuck out of Chifuyu." I finally answered his question but lowered down my voice at the last sentence.

"The fuck- How did you—" His eyes widened to what my information and was about to say something but I cut him off by placing my index finger a few inches away from his mouth shushing him up. "Yeah I saw you. Now if you don't mind, i'll be leaving now." I retreated my finger back as I walked pass him leaving him there frozen in the spot.

Third Person's POV

(name) went out of Baji's apartment building and back to hers. As she walked down the streets she remembered that she was supposed to meet up with Kazutora at her apartment to talk about something. She went from walking to running. Damn she was running so fast she could've won in the olympics. Once she got to the front door of her apartment, (name) was a little disappointed to not see Kazutora waiting for her. Unlocking the door, she expected Kazutora to be somewhere in the living room but yet again, Kazutora was nowhere to be found. A deep sigh left her lips as she turned on the lights and threw her body to the couch nearby. Feeling exhausted from everything that happened today, she took a quick nap.. Yeah never mind that quick nap turned into a coma(not literally).

A few hours later, (name)'s front door suddenly got unlocked. Is it a burglar? A murderer? A pervert? Nope it was Kazutora. I guess he finally decided to show up. The door was locked but he was still able to get in somehow. Tip toeing down the halls passed the living room, he heard loud snores coming from one of the couch nearby. He peeked his head up in the air to see (name)'s sleeping body, snoring like a pig. Kazutora began to make his way towards her as a small chuckle left his mouth due to what he was seeing. He crouched down sitting on the floor right in front of (name) just staring at her.

"I guess I took too long to come here huh?" He asked in a gentle voice trying to not wake you up. But what he doesn't know is that you were actually wide awake the entire time ever since he unlocked the door, you just decided to pretend to be asleep. Caressing your cheek with one of his hands as a small smile formed onto his face.

"Sorry it took me so long to get here I just had to finish up... some stuff." He apologized still staring at you.

"I'll come by next time when you're awake" Kazutora stood up about to leave when he stopped in his tracks due to his hand being pulled from the back.

"Kazu.. Why'd you act like you didn't know who I am when we were in Takemichi's classroom with his friends..?" (name) asked not letting go of his hand.

Kazutora sighed but still decided to tell her the reason. "Because I don't want them to know that you're friends with Toman's enemy, Valhalla's number 3."

"Pfftt. Friends? I don't think of you as a friend Kazu.. You're far more than just a friend. And who cares if they find out that I have a connection with an enemy? It's not like they'll be able to just convince me to leave you." (name) blurted out not even thinking before she said any of those as she sat up straight. Everything went quiet for a bit, but then in a blink of an eye she felt her forehead stinging.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" She yelled out as she placed her palm on her forehead.

Kazutora who just flicked at (name)'s forehead laughed at her with her as he pointed his index finger directly at her face.

"You're really funny you know!" Kazutora kept on laughing as he held his stomach.

"I didn't even say anything funny—" She got cut off from a kiss that was placed on her forehead by Kazutora.

"It's pretty late right now, imma leave alright? Goodnight (name)" He said with an innocent grin as he made his way out of her apartment.

A blush spreading across her face as she tried to process everything that just happened. She then plopped herself on the hard ground and rolled her body down the hallway to her bedroom. Immediately once she got inside her bedroom, she jumped up and started dancing as if she just won a trophy. She's almost close to telling him about her feelings towards him.

———————-

HELLOO I know that the story is pretty boring right now but i promise you that everything will get more interesting😕