019

Third Person's POV

The train has arrived. (name), her parents and the 3 bodyguards stood behind the crowd waiting their turn to enter the train. Her parents wore masks, dark shade glasses similar to the bodyguards and hats to cover their identity. They told her to walk in front of them to make sure she doesn't try to run away again.

Suddenly (name) felt the back of her leg getting slightly kicked by her father. She turned around about to ask what happened but just froze when she saw her dad passed out on the ground with Mikey standing over him.

"Yo" Mikey greeted (name) with a childish grin as if he didn't just knock out a man that could've killed him if he realized he was about to get dropkicked to the ground by a 15 year old.

"Huh— Mikey?!" (name) was really surprised to see Mikey but more surprised when she tilted her head to the side and saw Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Draken, the Kawata twins, and Takemichi teaming up against the 3 bodyguards. (ik i haven't been mentioning the Kawata twins that much but let's just say that they're also close friends with the reader💀)

"The hell are you guys doing here?!" (name) asked as she turned her head to look inside the train and saw that people were surrounding around the side of the window to see the fight that is happening outside.
Well I mean who wouldn't watch the show? There are literally a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds beating the living hell out of grown men.

Mikey averted his eyes away from (name) and back to her father who I guess became conscious again. Mikey, being a goddam child poked (name)'s father with his foot.

"You' still alive?" Mikey asked as he continued poking her father. As he was too distracted focusing on the man, (name)'s mom dug her hand into her purse pulling out a pistol gun. What the fuck?? (name) was able to catch her mother pointing the pistol at Mikey's head, before the mother was able to fire the gun (name) ran towards her mother bumping into her making the gun fall to the ground.
(name) quickly went over to the gun and threw in the air to the train tracks.

"Oi Mikey, we're done beating up those guys" Draken said as Mitsuya, Chifuyu and the others followed him behind.

"Aha! Good job guys!" Mikey let out a laugh as the others did the same. What's so funny???

"Officers they're over there!" Emma yelled as a few officers ran with her.

4 police officers came rushing towards the bodyguards putting them in handcuffs and 1 officer arresting (name)'s dad. (name) turned around to look at her mother's direction to see the woman running away.

"Oh no you don't!" (name) yelled out as she chased down her mother.

A police officer was sitting on a chair just reading a newspaper when suddenly he heard loud footsteps approaching him. Turning to the direction to where the sound came from he sees a woman being chased by a younger girl. The woman seemed familiar... He swore he saw that woman before.

The mother's mask dangling from one ear and her dark shade glasses no longer on her face.

The police officer stood up from his seat and tackled the woman down to the ground putting handcuffs on her as the woman kept on kicking and cursing at the officer.

Returning to the spot where the others were at, (name) saw her friends standing in a group as they watched the officers arrest the men.

"Were you kids the ones that beaten up these men?" One of the officer asked with his back turned from (name) and her friends, scribbling down some stuff into a notebook.

"Guys when I count to 3 we all start running out of that exit door" Mikey whispered to everyone.

"Wha—"

"3!"

Everyone started running to the exit door not even realizing that the police officer that asked them a question was chasing after them but gave up after he lost sight of those kids.

When they all got out of the exit and stood in an alley to rest.

"You still haven't answered my question yet— why were you guys there?!" (name) asked as she gasped for air.

"We came to save you duh, idiot" Mikey replied, slightly grinning.

"They're really dangerous you know?! They have guns—"

"Shut up (name) at least you're safe now! Come on i'm hungry let's go eat something!" Mikey cut off (name), walking out of the alley signaling for the others to follow.

(name)'s POV

I came back home from hanging out with the others. The apartment was a mess, glass shattered everywhere and blood splattered all over the floor in the living room. A sigh of relief left my lips as a smile appeared on my face. My parents finally got caught. They aren't gonna bother me anymore. But to be honest I wouldn't have been able to come back here if it weren't for my friends. Ugh I love them so much.

I put on indoor slippers to prevent myself from accidentally stepping on glass and went over to the kitchen to grab a broom stick to clean up the mess. After a while, I was done.

Then I realized that I haven't visited Kazu in a while now. Quickly putting everything back to its original spot, I grabbed my purse and dashed out the door to visit Kazu.

Once I got to the Tokyo Juvenile detention center, I excitedly waited inside the room as I hummed a song. Footsteps approached the door on the other side of the room, the door opened revealing Kazu. My eyes lit up as I waved both my hands in the air like a child. He had a smile on his face but that smile quickly faded away, replaced with a worried expression as soon as he noticed bandaids on one of cheeks. He sat down on the chair and quickly asked "What happened? Did you get hurt?!" He worriedly asked.

"Yeah I was about to tell you" I grinned at with as I leaned on the palm of my hand.

"Sooo my parents were able to track me down and found me at my apartment" I explained a bit of it before he cut me off.

"What?!"

"No no don't worry they got arrested! So they told me if I don't go back to Fukuoka with them then they'll kill my friends, so I agreed to go in order to not get them killed. But then Mikey and the others came to save me, the police officers were able to catch my parents and here I am! Safe and sound!" I chuckled as I spread my arms in the air with a grin.

A sigh of relief left his lips as he looked down at the table in front of him.

"I can't wait for the day you get released from here.." I blurted out, placing my hand down on the table.

"Once you get out of here we'll do so many exciting things together!"

"Of course, i'm looking forward to that" He said with a soft smile as he chuckled a bit. We both then talked about random things until it was time for me to leave.

———————————

I LOVE READING YALLS COMMENTS SO MUCH😭 THEY'RE ALL SO FUNNY HELPK