042

(name)'s POV

It's been a few days since I encountered Mikey again. I can't help but wonder what he means by 'Pretty soon i'll bring her to you". Who is he talking about? What is he planning? This is all so confusing. Nothing makes sense anymore. I just want our old Mikey back.

"(name), are you feeling okay?"

I jerked up from hearing my name being called and realized that I was at Draken and Inui's bike shop. Oh right, Kazu had to go get some groceries so he dropped me off at the bike shop and since he trusted the two people working here, he knew they'll keep me safe if anything bad happens. "Huh?" Inui was sitting beside me a few inches away with a concerned look on his face. "Do you feel sick?"

"Oh, no I feel great!" I replied forcing a smile as I lifted up my thumb. "Okay if you say so.."

"Anyways, I almost forgot to mention that Hina's wedding dress is finished"

"Oh really?!"

"Yep! So 'watcha say we all gather up at Mitsuya's office and check out the dress tomorrow?" Draken happily exclaimed while fixing up a motorbike.

"I would love to! I'm so excited!" Excitement growing inside me as I bounced up and down on the sofa.

Draken then stood up from his spot and started the motorbike's engine. "And it's done! Okay (name), hop on" , "Huh? What do you mean hop on?" I asked, confused to why he wants me to get on his bike. "Earlier you suggested that we go for a ride around the city, dumbass" , "Eh?! I did?!" I probably did suggest to go for a ride, maybe I spaced out right after I said that and forgot about it. "O—oh yeah I did..! Let's go!" I stood up from my seat and went over to Draken to help him move the motorbike outside before riding it.

We rode around the city, joking around and talking about things we used to do when we were just kids. Then we drove past an old rusty warehouse. For some reason it felt like I was in a slo-mo. The door of the warehouse was wide opened allowing me to see what's inside.

Inside I see 2 people wrapping something up in a black plastic bag, one of them had a jellyfish mullet with pinkish purple and dark blue streaks on their hair. The other person had the exact same hair color, except their hair is really short and gelled to the side. Four other people were standing in a circle (Takeomi, Koko, Mochi, Kakucho, i'm too lazy to describe them). And a man with a pink mullet standing beside the familiar white bob cut haired man. Mikey. The white haired man turned his head around staring right back at me with his dark sharp piercing black eyes. I suddenly got this uneasy feeling inside. I don't like it. I hate to admit it but.. I'm scared of him. It makes me feel guilty that I could even be afraid of him. He used to be one of my best friends so why should I be afraid of him..?

Before I even knew it, we were already back at the bike shop.

I quickly forgot about seeing Mikey at that warehouse and my eyes lit up when I saw Kazu just leaning his back against the car while talking to Inui. He turned to me and his face brightened up as he opened up his arms with an innocent grin. I got off Draken's motorbike and rushed to Kazu, giving him a big hug before releasing myself from it. "Ready to go home?" His gentle voice sending butterflies in my stomach. I happily nodded with a smile as I swung open the car door and stepped foot inside.

"I'm hungryyyy..~" Kazu let out a whine as plopped himself onto the couch. I reached out for my phone from my pocket and check the time, 7:34 PM. Damn it's already dark outside?? "I'll go make dinner" I jogged to the kitchen and grabbed an apron that was on the racks and put it on. I took a quick glance at the groceries in the plastic bag on the table that Kazu bought, before scattering them on the table.

As I sliced the vegetables, I felt arms wrapping around my stomach from behind and a chin placed on my shoulder. "Kazu?" I slightly turned my head over my shoulder and saw Kazu with his messy long hair just staring at my hands slicing the vegetables. "I wanna help" He muttered as he gently placed his hand on top of my hand, following the movements of me slicing the vegetables. "Hm? Really? Well then sure", He retreated his arms then reached for his phone and clicked on a few buttons then a song began to play.

Now playing:
Eyedress & Dent May - Something About You

"This song reminds me of you" He giggled as he took over slicing the vegetables. I couldn't help but smile. I really like this song, it's one of my favorites.

"She looks just like a dream.. The prettiest girl i've ever seen.." Kazu followed the lyrics of the song. I could feel his eyes staring at me as he sang that two lines. My cheeks heating up as I tried my best to not look back at him. He let out a small giggle before continuing to cook.

When we finished, we placed it on the table and ate. To be honest, it wasn't that bad. It tasted really good actually! And it was so much fun too, maybe we should do this more often.

...

Right now we're in bed getting ready to go to sleep. Kazu wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer to him and giving me comfort. Nuzzling my face into his chest, the only thing I could focus on was the sound of his heartbeat.

My mind slowly went blank as I drifted off to sleep.