040

I was sitting down on the play mat next to Chifuyu just talking and laughing about the old times while playing a Japanese bobtail cat.

Suddenly I felt a someone's breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine, "Boo".

I quickly turned my head around and saw Kazu standing behind me with his back bent down to me and Chifuyu's level with a childish grin on his face. "Eh—Kazu?!" I was a bit surprised of how he just randomly appeared behind me without us noticing.

"Haha! Sorry, did I scare you?" He let out a chuckle before crouching down and wrapped his arms around my stomach, giving me a hug from the back. "Yeah, I almost had to throw a punch at you" I said in a sarcastic manner.

"Anywaysss (name), let's go on a date!" Kazu tightened the hug as he nuzzled his face on my shoulder.

"Ooh! Where are you taking me?" I asked him, quite curious of where the date will take place. "It's a surprise~!"

Turning my head to Chifuyu, about to pop the question 'do you mind closing the shop by yourself tonight?' But he beat me to it. "Chifuyu, do you mind closing—" , "Sure" He gave us a gentle smile. We both thanked him then went towards the racks beside the entrance door, removed our aprons and grabbed our bags before walking out the door.

I honestly feel kinda bad for Chifuyu. He still got no lucks with the ladies, even till this day but there's still time! He's really gentle, nice and good-looking too, so i'm pretty sure he'll find somebody whom he can call his lover one day!

Staring out the car window, I realized that Kazu has brought us to a amusement park. Colorful lights sparkling at my eyes as a feeling of excitement built up inside me. I remember coming here with Draken and Mikey when we were kids.

Flash Back
(This was when Kazutora got arrested after the valhalla arc, incase you get confused)

"(name)!! Let's go to the amusement park!" Mikey jogged towards me with an innocent grin plastered on his face.

"Hm? Sure, when?" I asked as I climbed down the monkey bars. "Right now, with Ken-chin!" He exclaimed loudly and dragged me by the wrist leading me to where Draken was waiting. "Oi let's go!"

I quickly hopped on the backseat of Mikey's motorbike, forgetting what he'll do when driving. He kept on tilting the front of the motorbike 'as a joke' laughing at how I would scream every time he did it. And of course he received a whack on the head once we arrived at the amusement park.

Walking to the entrance, I noticed a sign and pulled Mikey by the collar, pointing at the sign to signal for him to check it out with me. We got closer to the sign and read it out loud and it said...

'!Kids under 10 years old can enter without needing to pay for a ticket!'

A devilish grin slowly forming on both of our faces as we turned our heads to face to one another. "You know what i'm thinking?" We both asked in a sync then rushed towards Draken.

...

"So.. Two free tickets for these two little 9 year olds?" The cashier asked as he held three tickets.

"Yeah..." Draken mumbled out with a fake grin and a vein popping out of his forehead. Me and Mikey somehow... convinced him to act as our father so we could get free tickets. Well who can blame us? Draken looks like a perfect fit as a father so, why not?? Plus at least we didn't have to spend money to buy the tickets, but Draken had to buy one. Me and Mikey knew we were gonna get our asses kicked by Draken as soon as we step past the entrance but whatever it was all worth it.

But hey on the other side we had a lot of fun!

End of Flash Back

"It tastes so good!" I exclaimed loudly as I shoved another spoonful of the (f/flavor) parfait that I ordered.

Me and Kazu are in a small parfait shop just eating and joking around. While laughing alongside with him, I noticed him lifting up his thumb towards my face. "Hm? Is there something on my face?" , He gently rubbed off the cream that was smeared on my face, slightly brushing my lips with his thumb along the way. "Yeah" A tinted red appeared on my face as I thanked him then finished up my parfait.

Next, we went on a ferris wheel. "We're so high up!" I stared outside the clear door, slightly jumping up and down as Kazu just stood behind me, admiring the view outside too.

"(name)" He called my name making me avert my attention to him. "Yes?"

I noticed he was digging into the pocket of his pants. He took out an earring that is similar to his. My eyes widening as I carefully took it from his hand, mesmerized by the earring.

"An earring?" I looked up at him and saw a grin across his face. "Yep! I somehow found it online and then ordered it for you so we could match!" He happily replied and let out a giggle.

I haven't really been seeing Kazu with his earring that much lately since Chifuyu doesn't allow us to wear piercings while working. The only time we get to put on our piercings are when we're anywhere out of the shop.

A smile formed on my face as I removed my ear piercings and putting on the one that Kazu handed me into my right ear, opposite from the one dangling from his ear.

"So, how do I look?" I asked him. His eyes lit up with sparkles as he slowly raised up his hand and tucked the strands of hair behind my ear to get a better view of the earring.

"You look.. stunning" He stated, caressing my cheeks with both of his hands and leaning closer to me. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to be planted on mine when suddenly the clear door next to us swung open.

"Take you for riding this ferris wheel! Please watch your step when you walk out!" A man that worked there noticed us in a 'kissing position' then gazed at a different direction. "Sorry for interrupting." He shut the door and walked away leaving us dumbfounded at our spot.

We stayed quiet for a few seconds but then bursted out laughing as we got off the ferris wheel. Walking around the place, holding Kazu's hands and swinging it in the air back and fourth, I spotted a tanzaku. Slightly pulling Kazu's hand, I pointed at the direction of the tanzaku "Kazu, Kazu! Look it's a tanzaku!" , Oh? Oh! I forgot today's Tanbata, let's go make a wish!".

...

"Are you done?" Kazu asked as he tried to peek at my paper. "Yeah! but i'm not gonna show you" , "Ehh? Why not?!" , "Because I don't want to!" , "Hmm how about we both show each other our paper at the same time?" , I thought for a bit by then nodded my head. We counted from 3 to 1 then flipped our paper for the other person to see it.

I wrote down 'I will marry Kazutora Hanemiya!!', and was surprised to see him write the exact same thing 'I will marry (name)(last name)!!'.

"We wrote the same thing!" I chuckled as I lifted up my paper next to my face.

Now we're on the edge of a cliff behind the amusement park, just dangling our feet off the edge, admiring the stars that are glimmering in the dark sky. My mind drifted off to Emma, Baji and shinichiro, I just realized I haven't visited them for quite a while now. Pulling on Kazu's sleeve, getting his attention. "Kazu, can we go to the cemetery tomorrow early in the morning before work? I haven't visited Baji, Emma and Shinichiro for a while" I asked him. He seemed a bit surprised by my sudden question but later gave me a warm smile then nodded a 'yes'.

————————
I decided to make this chapter a bit wholesome before things begin to go down for the reader and Kazutora😇