021

Chifuyu and Takemichi both turned to my direction, standing in front of them I noticed tears brimming in Takemichi's eyes. Tilting my head side ways, I raised one eyebrow up at Takemichi. "The fuck you cryin' about?"

"Nothing.." Takemichi mumbled as he averted his gaze to the ground.

Everything went quiet for a moment. When suddenly Takemichi decided to open his mouth to talk.

"Chifuyu.. (name).. I—"

"Woah is that Baji's bike? Is it okay if I go sit on it, Chifuyu?" I asked as I pointed at the Bike behind Chifuyu. He nodded and I made my way over to the bike hopping on the backseat just hanging both my legs on one side facing Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"Anyways, Takemichi what were you gonna say?" Chifuyu turned back to Takemichi.

"Oh yeah, well what I was saying was—"

"Damn i'm thirsty.. Do any of you have something to drinkkk?" I asked as I swung my legs back and fourth on the bike.

"Uhh I have a bottle of water don't worry though, I haven't drank it yet" Chifuyu handed me a bottle of water, I thanked him and took a sip from the bottle feeling refreshed. While I was drinking I noticed Takemichi was staring at me, looking back at him I realized that he wasn't able to finish sentence because of me.

"Oh yeah— Sorry Takemichi, continue" I apologized and he started continuing his sentence.

...

"What the hell do you mean? 'Came from the future' ?" Me and Chifuyu both asked in confusion.

Takemichi then told the both of us how he went to the past on the day he died. How he could only go back 12 years from the present day. About Mikey, Draken, Kisaki, and Chifuyu's future.

"So i'm gonna get killed by Kisaki?" Chifuyu asked, his gaze averting to the ground.

"Aha.. Just kidding!.." Takemichi said letting out an awkward laugh.

(And then Chifuyu said some stuff balbakdbsk)

We went to a nearby convenience store since both me and Chifuyu's stomach started to rumble. Chifuyu bought one cup noodle, ONE since he only had a bit of cash on him left and me and Takemichi didn't bring our wallets so we couldn't buy anything else.
The three of us sat down on a bench in front of the store, I sat between them. Chifuyu started slurping down on his ramen as me and Takemichi just sat still looking at him, then Chifuyu stopped eating and handed me the cup noodle as he asked Takemichi more about the future. Carefully blowing at the ramen, I took one big bite before handing it to Takemichi whom took it immediately.
Not knowing what to say, I just sat still on the bench listening to the two talk about the future and stuff.

Christmas Eve

I decided to stay home for Christmas this year. I'm not gonna get to spend time with anyone so what's the point of getting all excited for Christmas. My friends all had plans, my parents are in jail but it's not like i'll want to spend time with them anyways, and Kazu.. The one person I really wanted to spend Christmas with is him.

Sitting down on the couch with a warm blanket wrapped around my body, I was watching a movie in peace when suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and picked up. "Hellooo??"

"HE WHAT?! STAY WHERE YOU'RE AT HINA, I'M COMING." I ended the call and dashed to my bedroom grabbing a warm coat, gloves, and a pair of boots. Running out of my apartment, I ran to the location that Hina was at.

I arrived at a shrine and saw Hina with her hands clasped together praying.

"Hina." I called her name, getting her attention. She turned around giving me a frown.

There was a moment of silence. We just stood and stared at each other before getting interrupted. "Why are you guys just staring at each other?"

Me and Hina both turned our heads to see.. Emma?

"You guys are weird" She said as she pointed at us. "So what happened? Why were you guys staring at each other?"

We decided to take a seat at a bench nearby. When we sat down Hina started telling me and Emma everything, about how her dad asked Takemichi to break up with her.

"Okay, just leave this to me!" Emma said as reached out into her pocket for her phone dialing a phone number and calling it. I heard two familiar voices from the other line, i'm assuming she called Draken and Mikey.
Emma then dragged Hina by the hand to Hina's place. I just followed them in silence.

When we got to Hina's place we waited for a while before the others showed up. Takemichi came running to Hina sliding down on the slippery ground kneeling in front of Hina with tears in his eyes. One of his eye was so swollen he couldn't even open it. I just stood with Emma, Mikey and Draken watching them make up. Emma just started bursting out crying while me, Mikey and Draken just stared at her then back at Hina and Takemichi.

Me, Hina, Emma and Draken returned to our own homes while Takemichi and Mikey went somewhere else.

———————————
I'm literally trying so hard to make the chapters short as possible so that I can write the chapter where Kazutora gets released😕