030

A Year Later

"Yo where the hell is Takemichi? He said that he's going to use the restroom for a bit!" I shouted as I looked around in the big ceremony room.

"He's probably taking a big ass dump on the toilet" Kazu jokingly said as he laughed and pulled my arm for me to sit back down on my seat. We all continued joking around waiting for Hina to come back to the table with Takemichi.

...

"Oh here they come, Hina and Takemichi are back" Inui said as he pointed at their direction, we all turned our heads and saw Hina dragging Takemichi over to the table. "You're late Takemichi" "Hurry, grab a seat"

"And now, the main characters of the day, our newly wed couple!" A man from the speakers announced as a wedding song started playing in the background.

Kazu and I started making fun of Pah for turning his wedding speech into a weather forecast while everyone else defended him. We all had smiles plastered on our faces as we laughed. I suddenly noticed tears brimming in Takemichi's eyes as he just stared at all of us, so I decided to point it out "Damn Takemichi? Why are you crying? You're getting more emotional than Pah on his own wedding!" I laughed at him then stopped after feeling my hand being grabbed.

"(name) let's go record Pah-chin and his bride cutting the cake at the front with Peh-yan!" He said as he pulled out his phone and dragged me to where Peh-yan was standing.

"And now we cut the cake!!" The same man announced again.

"TELL 'EM YOU'RE THE MAN PAH-CHIN!" Peh-yan shouted as he raised his phone in the air to get a better view.

"Hurry up Pah! Just cut the cake already!" "Faster! Faster!" Me and Kazu both chanted as we did the same thing Peh-yan and raised our phones in the air. "SHUT UP, YOU THREE!"

...

As I was watching the bride throw a bouquet from the high stairs while talking to the others. I then noticed Takemichi talking to Draken and Chifuyu. I can't hear what they're saying but I know it's about Mikey. I kinda feel bad that we have to hide Mikey away from Takemichi. But it's for the better. We can't let Takemichi find out or he'll try to risk his life to save Mikey.

...

"Ahhh! That was so fun!" I said as I stretched my arms in the air and letting out an exhale.

"Yep, it sure was" Kazu let out a small giggle before focusing back on the streets. We were walking back to my apartment, well I mean OUR apartment since he's already been living there a year. It became quiet, we didn't make eye contact or even said a word. The silence started to get annoying so I just decided to break it with a random question that popped up in my mind. "Kazu, do you like anybody?"

He stopped walking. I turned around to look at him and noticed that he was looking down at the ground with a faint blush across his face. "What kind of like are you talking about?.."

Shit I already asked him the question, I can't back out now. "Uhmm the romantic kind" I answered, placing my hands behind me as I waited for him to respond. He was hesitant at first but then let out a sigh and finally answered "Yeah.."

So he already likes someone huh. Kinda making me regret asking him that question.

"Oh really?! What's her name?" I asked putting on an excited tone as I rushed over to him with a grin.

"Not telling you." He said as he let out a small chuckle then continued walking down the street.

"Huh why not?! At least tell me what she's like!"

"Hm.. Nope" He then started running, making me chase after him for an answer.

"Kazu, just tell me one thing about her—" I bumped into him and looked up at him to see why he stopped. "Let's eat ramen in the twins restaurant!" "Huh- But we already ate so many food at the wedding—" Before I could even react, he pulled me into the shop and greeted the twins. He ordered two bowls of ramen, one for me and one for him. As we ate, I slowly forgot about the question that I asked him earlier.

Right after we were done eating he paid for the food and we both left, returning back to our apartment.

————————
I'm probably gonna make a new cover soon and maybe even change the title since I saw another Kazutora fanfic with the same exact thing😨