036

Third Person's POV

Sitting down on a seat at the police station's waiting area all by himself, fidgeting his fingers, the only thing that could be heard in the quiet room were noises of him tapping his foot repeatedly.

Kazutora tried searching for (name), but found no trace of her anywhere. He contacted Naoto informing him about the disappearance of (name), Naoto agreed to search for her but at the same time he was also searching for her parents that recently escaped prison. Hearing what Naoto said, Kazutora immediately knew that her parents had something to do with her disappearance.

He wants to go find her. But where could he possibly go find her if he doesn't even have a single clue of her whereabouts? A sigh of frustration leaving his lips as he threw his head and bend his back frontwards. Strands of hair falling all over his face making him look like a mess. He wants nothing more than to just see her in front of him, safe and sound. "Ugh.." Letting out a silent groan, he turned on his phone and checked the messages he had sent (name). Still no reply, not even a seen. Another groan coming out of him as he stared at his standby screen. It's a picture of (name) that he took when they were working at the pet shop. Her smile. He wants to see it again.

"We just got out and now we're going back."

"It was your fault, you should've just shot her so that we could've ended things quicker."

Familiar voices coming from behind Kazutora making him lift his head up and glance over his shoulder. His eyes widened as he saw (name)'s parents walking passed him with handcuffs and 3 officers behind them. So he was right, they did have something to do with this. His blood began boiling as he stood up ready to approach the two couple when suddenly his phone rang. He wanted to just go have a 'friendly talk' with (name)'s parents but after taking a glance at his phone and realized it was Naoto, he stopped himself and answered the call.

"Kazutora-kun, I found (name)-san! Please hurry to the hospital!" Naoto said from the other line with a slight panic in his voice. Without wasting another second, Kazutora ended the call and dashed out of the police station towards his car at the parking lot.

"Is she gonna be okay?!" Yuzuha asked the doctor that came out of (name)'s hospital room.

"Don't worry ma'am! She will be alright, but for now she just need some rest." The doctor exclaimed, making Yuzuha and the others slightly calm down. They were still worried though.

"(name)!" A voice called out for (name) from the hallway, they turned their heads and saw Kazutora sprinting their way.

Kazutora ran passed the others about to barge into the hospital room that (name) was in but got pushed back by a doctor.

"Sir please don't enter the room! The patient needs some rest—"

"Listen up. Move the fuck out of my way and let me see her before I—"

"Kazutora, stop it. Just listen to what the doctor said." Draken placed his hand on Kazutora's shoulder with a faked calm expression. Kazutora let out a tch with anger building up inside him before stomping his way to a seat.

After that, nobody said a word to one another. Silence engulfed the entire room for a while 20 minutes.

Hina got up from her seat and made her way towards Kazutora, standing a few inches away from him. "I'm sorry Kazutora-kun.." She apologized in a low voice with her head bowed down.

"What are you sorry for?"

"It's my fault. If I had just walked her home even though I knew it was dangerous for someone to walk around late at night, maybe none of this would've happened.."

"It's not your fault, I should've went out with her instead of laying my ass on the couch all day."

Kazutora began blaming himself, mumbling to himself that it was his fault she got harmed. If he had just went out with her maybe he would've been able to protect her.

An hour passed by and everyone has already said their goodbyes and left the hospital leaving only Kazutora there alone. He didn't want to leave knowing that he'll be going back to the apartment by himself without her presence around him. "Sir, it's getting really late. You can go home" A nurse said but didn't receive any response. Kazutora stood up and walked out of the building alone.

He drove himself back to the apartment and went straight to (name)'s bedroom.

He plopped his body on the bed, shifting around every few minutes just trying to force himself to sleep.