011

(name)'s POV

"(name)-chan"

"(name)-chan!"

"(NAME)-CHAN!!"

I woke up feeling startled because of all the shouting. I open my eyes to see Emma next to me. "Huh? Emma-Chan what are you doing here?" I asked her as I scratched my head.

"Your front door was unlocked but that doesn't matter! I need your help!" Emma exclaimed as she drag me off my bed.

"Help with what?" I asked again kind of confused of what she would need help with early in the morning.

"Mikey has been staying all night, punching and kicking the metal pole in front of our house but when I tried to stop him he just ignored me and continued beating up the pole!" Emma yelled out with a worried expression forming onto her face.

"But aren't you his sister? Shouldn't he listen to you??" I kept on asking still half asleep.

"Yeah well he won't listen to his sister that's why I need your help!"

I let out a deep sigh and nodded my head agreeing to help her. She then dragged me to my closet telling me to get ready quickly so that we can go to her house. After changing, we hurried to Emma's house and dun dun dun Mikey is right in front of their house kicking and punching the metal pole just like how Emma described.

"Oi Mikey, what are you doing?" I asked him as I leaned my back to the wall nearby.

"Training." He replied seriously, not even making eye contact with me.

"Pfft for what? You're already strong" I chuckled at his response.

"I heard that Kazutora joined Valhalla. I'm training so that I could kill him in the most painful way." This time he gave out a pretty creepy aura as he said that.

"Haha... Isn't killing a bit too far..?" I nervously faked a laugh as a sweat dropped from my forehead.

"Well that wasn't what he thought when he broke into my brother's motorbike shop and killed him."

I sighed at his response and turned my gaze to his knuckles and the bridge of his foot. They were bleeding. "MIKEY YOU'RE BLEEDING STOP" I yelled out as I pulled him away from the pole, spreading my arms and legs blocking the metal pole as if i'm protecting it.

"Ugh (name)! Just leave me alone!" Mikey argued back with a frown. He then received a whack on the head which calmed him down a bit.

"Ouch.."

"Mikey you dumbass. Come on let's go treat your wounds." I dragged him by the collar back into his house as I gestured with my hand for Emma to follow us.

We went in and sat Mikey down on the couch in the living room. I told Emma to stay with him to make sure he doesn't try to go back to 'train'. She nodded her head and I went to the kitchen to find their first aid. I slid the door open and sitting at the table was grandpa Sano.

"Good morning sir!" I smiled as I bowed my head down.

"Good morning young lady, were you able to stop Manjiro from hurting himself?" He greeted then asked as he sipped on his coffee while reading a newspaper.

"Yeah but I had to hit him on the head since he tried to go back to the pole" I replied as I open and closed the cabinets trying to find a the first aid. After 7 minutes of rummaging through the cabinets over and over I finally found the first aid and brought it to where Mikey and Emma was at. I had to excuse myself again to go get a bucket of water and a towel. Cleaning his wounds he kept on moving around making everything 10x harder to treat his wounds than it already was.

"Mikey stop moving!" I scolded him as I pinched his cheek.

"It stings!" Mikey pouted as he kept on moving again and again.

"If you just stay still and let me treat your wounds i'll bring you to the convenience store later!" I blurted out without thinking twice.

"Your treat?" He said as a smirk appeared.

I realized what I just said but since I can't back out anymore, I agreed. "Ugh.. Yeah my treat. Now shut up and stay still!"

He listened to me and didn't move a single bit until I finished.

"Done, now hurry up and let's go to the convenience store. I'm really tired" I scoffed as I walked with Mikey. I asked Emma if she wanted to come but she declined the invite.

After we were done well I mean Mikey was done, we practically bought half of the convenience store, he took so many snacks from one shelf to another that I had to apologize to the person working at the cashier because Mikey decided to throw away the snacks that he doesn't like on the ground instead of placing it back on its shelf. While we were checking out, a group of guys riding motorbikes surrounded the place as if they're waiting for someone. I paid for all of the snacks that Mikey wanted and we both walked outside holding 4 plastic bags.

"Boss that's him! That's the guy that knocked me out yesterday!" One of the guy with bandages on his face pointed at Mikey.

"Yo you're the guy that dared to hurt one of my underlings." A big guy walked towards us and I assume he's the leader.

"Yep! Saw him assaulting an old lady so I dropkicked his ass to the ground" Mikey responded as he handed me the plastic bags he was holding telling me to step aside. I stepped backwards towards the convenience store wall and just leaned my back against it as I watched the group of guys attack Mikey but to only get their asses knocked out. Munching on one of the snacks that I paid for, I noticed that one of the guys whom was still conscious went behind Mikey holding a metal pipe.

"Mikey behind you!" I raised my voice warning Mikey as I continued munching on the snack not really caring much since I know that he'll be able to beat up the guy in the end. And I was right. In a blink of eye the guy holding a metal pipe was on the ground unconscious.

"Hehe sorry I kept you waiting (name)!" Mikey apologized as he gave me a childish grin.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's just go" I said as I handed him back some of the plastic bags.

———————
Sooooo do you like the new cover I made?😱