New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear

3rd POV

The next day a man pulls the shirts down while people walking or riding bikes in the apartment Sean wakes up to his alarm looking around getting up, he rubs his face and sees his alarm clock he grabs it and close it for it to stop he notice a uniform next to him and a note Sean grabs it and it said, 'Train to school leaves at 0700'.

Sean looks at the uniform and grab it he looks at the back sighs said, "You got to be kiddin'" He lowers it and goes back to lying, now dressed up he walks across the bridge using a guide to help him he goes to the train and buys himself a ticket he walks down the stairs gets on a crowded train to his stop.

He gets out and runs after getting lost he finds his school turns and enters through the open gate he enters the building looking for his class he runs forward he spots it take his bag off and enter he sees a teacher talking in Japanese teaching as students are either listen or starting to fall asleep Sean notice a brown hair girl looking at him.

Sean looks at the teacher who notice him puts her stuff down "Wrong train" The Teacher ask "Huh" He shows her the paper said, "I'm new here" The teacher takes the paper reads it smiles she looks at Sean and start speaking but she looks at the name ask "Boswell-kun" Sean said "Boswell, yes, ma'am".

The Teacher put her gives the paper back and bows to him Sean bows back but the Teacher notice something starts talking fast then said "Wabaki" Sean confuse "Wabaki" Sean nods said "Wabaki" The girl smiles as the Teacher talks confusing Sean as the teacher said "Wabaki", Sean outside the room takes his shoes off and pull out another pair he realises said "Wabaki" He put his shoes in the slot put the wabaki on and enters the class to his seat.

Class was over Sean's now in a line a student cut in front of him to take a bit of food Sean watch him, so he grabs what food he thinks is edible he finds a spot and picks up using chopsticks stare at it before eating it he shrugs and continue to eat when a voice calls "Japanese food is like the Army" Sean looks to see dark skin young man his name is Twinkie.

He sits next to Sean "Don't ask, don't tell" Sean looks back to his food "Name's Twinkie" He pulls something as Sean keeps eating "Hey, I noticed you ain't have a laptop" He puts a laptop on the table Sean ask "Yeah" Twinkie said, "I'll hook you up, half price" But Sean shake his head said "No, I'm cool".

But Twinkie ask, "60 percent off, hmm" Sean looks to him as Twinkie motion them "Since we're both army brats and everything" Sean said "I ain't got no cash, man" He shake his head "And I ain't an army brat" Twinkie turns said "All right, all right" He moves back holding a phone "Well, what about a cell phone, huh".

He opens it "Everybody needs a cell phone" Sean raises a brow said, "No offense, but I'm probably not gonna be here long enough to remember your name" Twinkie close the phone said, "Then you gonna need some new shoes to book town with, man" Twinkie puts his bag on the table "You like Michael Jordan".

He reaches in his bag "I love Michael Jordan" He pulls out a pair of red shoes and place them on the table "Check this out" Sean looks at him "Brand new Jordans, not even out yet" Sean looks at Twinkie "LeBron James couldn't even get his hands on those" A voice calls "Already trying to sell stuff to the new kid Twinkie".

Sean and Twinkie look to see a girl with long red hair she sits in front of them her name is Erza Scarlet.

Erza POV

I sit across the new kid as Twinkie said, "You know me Erza, plus we army brats together" I smile said "Yeah we are" I look at the new kid "So you got name new kid" New kid finish eating said "Name's Sean" I ask, "So what made you came to Tokyo" Sean said, "Had some trouble back in last place I live now I live here".