Meeting more of the teams (Part 18)

The sound of creaking rouses me from sleep, everything from the previous day rushes back to me as someone knocks on the door. The creaking had to be the little wooden platform used as a step up into the trailer. My hand grabs the gun on the headboard from habit as I roll out of bed. Sarah perfectly dead to the world asleep. Heading to the door I peak out the window just over the sink. I see a tall slender guy, sides of his head cut short, the top curly and just falling into his eyes.

His hair is black, his skin super pale and his fitted black shirt shows he's really tattooed and fuck. That is the type of guy I would chase into my bed, but now?.. who am I kidding I still would.

I get to the door and open it holding my gun loose to my side. Its the good Doctor, who smiles until he looks down and his eyes widen. I hide my smirk and ask. "Wake up call?"

Seb clears his throat and jerks his eyes up. "Yes, breakfast is in a hour. Adam wanted to make sure your there because after were going to have a meeting."

"Okay, come in or are you getting more people up?"

"Just you princess." The tattoo guy spoke up and I felt goosebumps rise on my arms. Its Bravo one, the guy with the voice.

I hold open the door for them, they come in looking around. "I'm going to get Casey then Sarah up."

I couldn't be alone with those two, I had more important things to worry about then the throbbing between my legs. I'd have to find someone soon for a quick hook-up or my hormones might fuck me over.

Casey is woken up easily, I take a outfit from the bag of goodies and head across the trailer past the men, one blatantly watching my ass as I go by. Sarah is woken up easily enough, when she heads into the bathroom I pick out my own clothes for the day. High wasted black bike shorts that hit just about my knees, I keep my tee on, adding black socks that pull up to mid calf. With my shoes on I pull on my holsters, Sarah comes out still looking half asleep, I have to help her dress in a yellow and white gingham shirt, denim shorts and knock off Ugg's. The shoes are a little to big but with some fluffy socks they work just fine.

"Do you want to do your hair now or after breakfast?" I ask her. It was clear that someone had brushed her hair yesterday after she showered or bathed. But overnight a rat seemed to find its way into her hair and started to make a nest.

"Before?" She asks.

"Do you want to brush it or want me to?" I ask gathering my hair bag. Its a brush, detangler, scrunchies, plain hair ties of all sizes and a few hair clips. I heard her out of the bedroom.

"Can you?" She asks then sees the guys in the living room, Seb on the couch and tattoo guy leaning against the wall. Because of course he is. "Seb!"

She runs over to him and gives him a hug that he accepts much more gracefully then I have. I take up a spot on the floor, she moves over to me and asks. "Put my hair up?"

"Like a ponytail? Pigtails? Braids?" I ask her getting out the brush and detangler. "Or to you want me to do something different and surprise you?"

She seems to think about that, tattooed man decides that we weren't leave anytime soon and moves over the the couch. Seb looks over to him and then to me. "Oh right, Natalie this is Bravo one or North."

I give him a nod in greeting, Sarah picks up my bag and starts going through it. "Can I have braids?"

"French or plain braids?"

"French!" She says excitedly.

I begin brushing out her hair and spraying it down when needed. The silence wasn't exactly awkward, well it wasn't completely silent either. Sarah was humming something while deciding on which two hair ties she wanted in her hair. The shower was on from Casey's side and I could just hear music playing.