(Part 36)

I get into the trailer late, I put the backpack for Casey in her bathroom, a box of goodies goes into the kitchen and take the ones for Sarah into my room even though when I get into my room its completely full. Not only is all the storage full, there are a few bags in the corner and two men sleeping in my bed. Apparently personal space isn't apart of their vocabulary. I take a shower, put on new highlighter green panties and matching bralette and wipe off my holsters before wiggling my way into the bed between the brothers. It was really the only spot of the bed that they weren't taking up.

The sun shines in my face, from one of the only little windows in my room. The sun in my face wasn't the thing to wake me up, neither was the hand groping my breast or the thing poking me in the back. It was the movement in the trailer, the higher pitches of the voices tell me its Casey and Sarah but then there's a lower one as the screen door shuts. There's no yelling or arguing so I don't move from bed. I was to comfortable, with Lex spooning me tightly from behind. Seb is in front of me, on his back while I'm curled up on his side my leg clutching his between mine and my arm over his middle his hand on top of mine. Both are shirtless and wearing sweat pants, it was a great situation.

Until the bedroom door opens and Mato takes up the frame of the door. I turn my head enough to see him, he paused in the door frame looking over our cuddle puddle before stepping in and closing the door. The blanket on us just covers us only halfway, I didn't need it with all the body heat.

My eyes follow Mato as he makes his way farther into the room. "I'm not getting out of bed yet."

"I'm not here to wake you up, I'm here for them." Mato says, he surprises me by grabbing the pillow from under Lex's head and starts hitting them. He says loudly. "Wake up, time for breakfast."

Lex try's to shield me from the pillow hitting him, but it just pushes me harder onto Seb, Seb groans and try's to shield his head with his arm. "Not the head."

Mato proceeds to hit Lex in the back of the head. Lex grabs the pillow from Mato's hand, Mato doesn't really fight for it back. "Were up, okay? Well get up."

Lex raises on his hands above me, looking down with messy blond hair and a sleepy face. He sees what I'm wearing or well lack there of and lets out a groan. "I don't want to get out of bed."

Mato rips the pillow from him and hits him again. Lex sighs and rolls off of me, it gives me room to allow Seb to get out of bed. He gives my hand a squeeze before he goes to get his bag. Mato backs up near the door. "Casey and Sarah left for breakfast, you two have ten minutes to get ready before I come back in."

"Yes dad." Lex says from where he rolls off the bed onto his feet and staggers a little. I see him adjust himself in his sweatpants. Mato shakes his head and leaves the bedroom.

"Does he always wake you guys up like that?" I question trying not to laugh.

"He has before or with a bucket of cold water if its available." Seb says pulling down his sweatpants, I'm highly interest in watching him dress now that he's just in tight boxer briefs. "We forgot to set a alarm, we had agreed to meet twenty minutes ago in the dinning hall."

"I'm surprised he gave us a extra twenty minutes." Lex says walking over to grab clothes from his own stash.

I watch Lex take off his pants, sadly he has on underwear. My eyes jump to Seb as he bends over, grabs a shirt and pulls it on. Seb raises a brow at me and I shrug at him. I don't care if I'm caught staring, I'm not going to hide that I find them attractive. Seb grabs a pair of socks and sits on the edge of the bed. "Today I'm going to start taking blood samples from people, to take note of everyone's blood type. Stop by sometime so I can take yours."