(Part 31)

The car we had was completely packed with guns, we both had decided to go and grab our other car with some things and headed back to camp. When we drive up there's multiple U-Hauls parked along the road that leads up to the main buildings. I follow Anthony and park next to him, Lex is already outside waiting for us. Getting out of the car Lex smirks at me. "What you guys find that you had to bring back so fast?"

I smirk right back at him and go to Anthony's car, I open the back door to show that the back seats are packed with the longer barrel guns we couldn't fit into a bag, the guns in bags are on the floor of the car. Anthony goes and opens the trunk, most of the bags filled with ammo and attachments are in there. Lex makes a round around the car, pulling a blackout from the car and gives a us a nod.

"Wow. I'm going to get Adam." He says, putting the rifle back he heads over to the dining room. I move over to the car I pulled in with, take out all the bags I didn't want and set them on the sidewalk.

"Nattie!" I hear Cassie's voice I turn to see her coming towards us with a Theo in her arms, Sissy close behind her. I move over towards Anthony's car and wave back to them, I see her handing Theo off to Sissy but both are still coming right for us. "What you bring back this time?"

"Lots of guns mostly." I say pulling out one of the bags. "Are you going to be taking training lessons?"

Casey puffs up a little with a smile on her face. "Micah is letting me do what I want as long as I still help out. He said I'm old enough to know how much I can handle, so I'd like to learn how to shoot and defend myself."

"Do you like the color pink?" I ask her and she gives me a confused look. I open the bag and pull out a small Ruger LCP, its one of the smaller ones and has a built in laser sight. The top of it is also a bright pink. I hold it up to her, she gets slacked faced looking at it, then excited. I hold it back a little before she can snatch it from my hands. "I'm going to ask Adam before I take it for you."

"Ask Adam what?" Adam says walking up from the dining area.

"She thought of Casey and picked her out a gun." Sissy says with a small smile and bounces Theo on her hip. He has a toy that talks to him as he presses buttons on it.

"Casey still needs to be trained to handle a gun." Adam says and makes his way over to the trunk of the car.

"There are plenty of people that can give her a course on gun safety, even myself." I tell him, then I have to ask. "Whats the rules of keeping stuff for ourselves around here?"

"For the ones working around camp its to take what you absolutely need, ask for stuff that's not a necessity and well try to get it but its not guarantied." He says and I can hear bags opening as he starts to look through the bags, I move over so I can see into the trunk with him. "As for scouts, the ones that go out and risk their lives to get us things, I see no problems in you taking a little from your haul."

"So can I take a few guns?" I question him. "Not just for me, but for Casey also. There are a few good ones she can start with and if there is a shortage I have no problem giving some of them back."

Adam moves over to the back seats looking over all the guns piled in. We had counted over fifty hunting rifles and basic shot guns. He gives me a nod. "Take a few, Anthony you too. Take a few for yourselves and any that you'd like to give out, if you bring back this many all the time you can have your own personal armory's for all I care."

Sissy gives out a small laugh and Casey looks from me to the small pistol I hold it out to her. "Its not loaded so I guess its safe for you to handle for now."

She makes a squealing noise and takes it, holding it like its going to break. I move back to the back seat where I pull out the two shot guns, I intend on giving one of these to Casey as well, but I'll let her have fun with the small pistol to start. "Also what about food, clothes and necessity items that I would like to keep?"

"Just don't hoard anything." Sissy says.

Adam nods agreeing with her. "If your going out and getting things for the whole group, you can take somethings for yourself or the girls. Lets say you find a whole shipping crate of candy bars, take a dozen or two and give the rest to the community. All we ask is to not hoard anything for yourself."

The next thing I pull out is for Casey, a long combat knife that looks a lot like mine except for the pink and black marble handle. It in a clip on sheath, I hold it out to her and she takes it looking over the handle. Adam goes and speaks with Sissy as I go and grab the last tote bag from the car, I have Casey take it, she puts her new knife and gun into it and I give her the shot guns. With instructions to take it back to the trailer and to not play with the guns like toys she is more then happy to drop the stuff off. Anthony nudges me and reminds me to tell Adam about the safe in the gun shop, we'd have to grab that at some point. We don't stand around and talk much, Anthony and I help Adam grab up all the guns we can and make our way over to the dining hall.

Finally I'm let into the room just off of the main office. The door is made of a thick wood, with multiple locks on it, the room inside is made to store guns with racks and shelving everywhere. This is where I meet someone new, the last Bravo team member Tyler. Tyler is probably the smallest guy out of all the groups, nerdy with goggles hanging around his neck and a patchy blond beard he looks like he might be trying to grow. He's in the small gun room, organizing. The wide eyed look he gives us as we bring in more guns was like a kid getting extra Christmas presents. Adam suggested to leave my pink 300 behind, saying Tyler would work some magic on it. Begrudgingly I left it, but I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't curious to see what he'd do with it.

Micah and his group meet us outside, with the last of their haul sitting at the edge of the parking lot. Adam with Lex shoo us all off, I was more then happy to leave again considering dinner time was soon and people were starting to gather. Sissy almost made us stay for dinner, thankfully Micah shot her down genitally. They all wanted to clear the hospital before it got dark out, we'd work out gathering supply's afterward. We all pack into two pick ups, I ended up sitting on Anthony's lap sideways. Did I really have to? Nope. I could have ridden in the bed of the truck but what fun is that?