(Part 42)

I leave Mato and his family to catch up, after grabbing our clothes from the truck I go and take a long shower. They still had power and water from their house, we'd all shower and get ready tonight so we wouldn't have to worry about it in the morning. After my hot shower I put on my bike shorts, a baggy t-shirt and thick socks. I'd be ready to throw on my layers and move out. The bedroom is dark as I enter, toss my bag to the side and climb into the surprisingly soft bed. I curl myself under the blanket up close to the wall. When Mato comes in who knows how long its for his bag, I fall back asleep and wake up to the door opening again.

The door closes quickly, there's a thunk of his bag and the bed dips, the black gets pulled down and back up. The heat of his body radiates off of him, it doesn't take long for his arm to snake around me. He pulls me from the wall, pressing my back to his chest. I feel his face press into the side of mine, his mouth going to my neck.

"I've been debating on if I should take advantage of us being here alone or if I should wait until we are back at camp." Mato's voice is low, I feel his lips skim against my neck, I press my head into the pillow to make more room for him.

"I imagine being back at camp it'll be hard to find alone time." I hadn't really thought about that part, how does one find alone bonding time with each guy?

"As much as I would like to spend all night fucking you, we have to be up early in the morning." His hand moves down to my stomach, in a split second I'm pushed onto my back with him on top of me, hoovering. "Doesn't mean I can't make you cum a few times before a bury myself into you."

The air catches in my throat as he moves down, his hands pulling my bike shorts, I lift my hips to help the process to go faster. My panties seemed to have come off with my shorts, I sit up enough to loose my shirt and toss my sports bra. The room is pitch black, but one feel with my hands I know Mato is shirtless, I'm also hoping pant-less.

His large rough hands move from my inner calves, all the way up to my inner thighs pushing them until each knee is on the bed. I feel his breath on my inner thigh, one hand moving closer and closer slowly to where my body is aching the most. Light touches, the soft breath on my wet hot pussy, it takes everything in me to hold back from taking over the situation. I don't, and I'm rewarded with a soft rub of his hand to start, thumb on my clit and a kiss on my inner thigh that turns into a nipping bite. My hand goes to his head, to the semi wet locks that feel like its been pulled back.

"If you keep going this slow well be here all day." I say breathlessly, I'm to fucking worked up. From the last time he brought me so close, finishing myself with nothing to help me sucked.

"When we get to camp I'm not letting you leave the cabin for a week. Well all be there to fuck you senseless." His last words were accompanied with a finger pressing into my pussy and his tongue pressing into my clit.

A small moan escapes me. He picks up the pace slowly, one finger, two fingers, twisting and pumping into me as his lips suck on my clit, his other hand wandering up to grasp my breast. I have to focus just enough to not moan to loudly, I didn't know if the others could hear through these walls or not. I didn't want to take that chance, I actually wanted his family to like me. And that was a scary thought.

Its a good thing that Mato's head was between my thighs or I might of thought to much about my feelings.