(Part 35)

I had ate, pet the pregnant dog and Wyatt showed up with a list in hand. Add that new list to my other list of things we had our work cut out for us. North dropped us off on the highway just next to the side of the Walmart where there wasn't many infected around. Anthony and Milo were in the back of the pickup, large rifles at the ready. As they actually get to the parking lot, away from us I hear the music start and the twins start popping off shots. They were going to take out as many as they could, as they drew them off towards the west towards the main city area. For now Wyatt and I wait while they drive around the building and back out heading west. Watching the small hoard of infected follow the car more from neighboring buildings join them.

Wyatt and I head over the small grassy patch separating the highway and parking lot. Wyatt looked like he was tired but excited to finally be able to get out again. He glances over to me and asks. "Whats your game plan?"

When he had come over, North came with him with the twins. To say my trailer was packed is a understatement. North went over the plan with us while I finished off my food and we left very soon after. I never got to tell Wyatt what I wanted to do. I had already thought of something. "I want to set up a TV to play music, high up out of reach and not to loud. That way if any infected are around they'll be drawn to it and we can kill them. It'll give us some sound cover." Wyatt gives me a understanding nod and I continue. "After that we need to find those tub containers, get one of those large carts they use to stock shelves and start filing the tubs."

"And what are we hitting first?" Wyatt asks as we circle around to the left, where there's one truck backed up to the entrance of the drop off. It has a shipping container on the back. "And what car's are we using?"

"That." I point to the truck with the container. There are a few more shipping containers off to the side, on the ground. We would need to grab those at some point. "Think you can drive a big rig?"

"I can try." There's a ghost of a smile as he looks over it. "I'm going to make sure it starts up and has gas."

"Alright, I'll wait around the entrance." We walk up closer, there's a small garden section just off the side of the building that looks like they assemble it every spring rather then it be a actual addition to the building. He heads towards the big rig truck, I head over to the back of it and the ramp to get up the drop off. Walking up it I go straight to the back of the truck. Its almost all empty, stacks of boxes are just inside of the warehouse where they were left. I move inside of the truck turning the small flashlight on my head on. North had brought me and Wyatt these little headlamps to use, I didn't want to use them to much though. Its a great target for other people to aim for.

The boxes are all piled up, smashed in at the very back. There's a cart of diapers in the bottom left wrapped in plastic wrap, the rest of the cardboard boxes I wasn't to sure what was in them. I take a knife to one of the plain cardboard boxes to find a bunch of random DVD's packed into it. The next box is a whole bunch of stuffed animals. I hear the truck start up as I go for another box.

The truck shuts off soon after, Wyatt appears at the back of the container and turns on his headlamp to look inside. He takes in the two piles of boxes I've started. "What's this? Why not keep everything already in here?"

"We need all the room we can get for stuff we actually need." I say putting a box of packages of underwear in the keep pile. "Stuff like DVD's, CD's vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances that require electricity are things we shouldn't keep. We will get the ones on the list but we wont have electricity for much longer unless we find a ton of solar panels and battery's they will be useless."

"There are generators." Wyatt says.

I shake my head. "Generators would be good in emergency's but we can't make more gas."