Shadow (Part 27)

Anthony

Walking around the classrooms I check out everything without moving much, noting everything. Adding things to my mental list of what would be useful in the future. I wouldn't grab everything now, I will wait until things are less hectic. Ajax, Milo and I will come out at a future time to grab things I had seen, here and other places Natalie and I have ventured already. Moving out of the classrooms and going back to the entry way I see Mato in the office, no Natalie.

I move out to the other entry way, a noise catching my attention from the office area. Turning I move slowly, a pistol loose in my hand as I turn down the hall into the offices. At the first door I peak in, seeing a crouched Natalie near the desk pulling things out of a drawer. I let out a sigh to get her attention and holster my gun, she glances up at me then goes back to the drawer.

"These people had a lot of paperwork." She says close and opening another drawer. I move over to the desk, sitting in the chair and she lets out a groan, slamming the drawer closed. She stands and leans against the desk, sitting in this chair brings me almost level with her, her just being a few inches taller then me. This women is so god damn short. "I have a question."

I sign for her to go on, she bites and pulls on her red bottom lip. Shit. My cock stirs in my pants, I have been fighting a hard on all day. Even covered in blood spatter and dirt shes is the hottest thing I have ever seen. She tilts her had as she looks at me, like she knows what I'm thinking by just my facial expressions. I wouldn't doubt if she was a master at reading people.

"Do you like women?" She asks me and I raise a brow at her. The question so out of left field. "I mean, your brother is with the other guy, but do you like men? Or women? Or both maybe? I'm not judging just curious, if I have a chance."

My whole body tenses in the chair. Her head tilts to the other side and a small smile crawls up her face, I slowly clench my hands. Now is not the time to pounce on her, we don't know who else is in the building or if we were even safe here. Plus Mato would kill us both if he found us fucking around. My hands slowly loosen and I sign to her. 'Women.'

She gives me a cheeky smile that has my cock jumping and I groan. She slips to sitting on the edge of the desk, her foot coming out to push the chair I'm sitting in to face her fully. Her hands come out to the arms of the chair and she pulls me forward, much closer to her, my legs ending up between her thighs. I try to keep my hands to myself, they twitch at my sides so close to her thighs. She leans forward placing her hands on the arm rests brushing my forearms. "When we get back to camp want to mess around?"

'I'm not the only one interested in you.' I sign to her and she smiles.

"I'm not sure I want a relationship, I'm hoping for a fuck buddy to be honest. I feel like someone like Lex or Wyatt might want more then what I'm ready for."

'What if I want more?' I ask her, I probably wouldn't say no to a friends with benefits situation. But when I've been with Milo and Ajax for two years, watching them together in love.. it made me always wonder what being in a relationship like that would be. So I guess some part of me did want something more, or at least the possibility of a friends with benefit situation becoming more.

Add in the fact that North was interested, it made me hesitate. It wasn't even just him, Lex or Wyatt. It was Micah, Seb, North and I think Mato was coming around to her. If he was interested in her physically I didn't know, I would have to ask him at some point, or ask Lex. And North? Did he want her to himself or would he share? We had shared women before, but that was more of a needs thing, it was easy to find a women willing to be shared by two men for a short time. Would Natalie want that? Would it be a long term thing? Did I want to share someone long term?