1 - Early mornings

Imagine...

It was early morning, and the crisp golden sunlight was slowly dancing through the curtains that you had forgotten to close last night, when you finally crawled under the quilt, eyes burning for sleep, after a long day of socialising at a very important gala with your boyfriend, and signing some very important alliances.

You roll over, stretching your arms up and above your head, brushing your hair out of your face as you admire the three day beard on the man next to you, your eyes scanning his strong facial structure, his long lashes resting on his cheeks as he slept. His muscular scent grew stronger as you inhaled, resting your face on the pillow next to his.

A soft groan escaped his lips as the golden morning sun touched his sleeping eyes, burying his face in the white (overly expensive) pillow.

"Turn off the fucken sun," He grumbles, tugging you impossibly closer to him, as you let out a giggle, your noses touching, as his arm curves around your waist, still cursing Mother Nature for her inconvenience to his sleep schedule.

"Well... good morning to you to, y/bf/n!" You chirp happily, a sleepy smile gracing your lips  as you gently brush the thick dark curls off his forehead, but he stubbornly, moves to hide his face in your neck, not wanting to start his day yet.

It was easy to tell which of you was the night owl, and had done much more of the talking(arguing) yesterday, as your fingers find their way to his scalp, slowly massaging through the chocolate curls.

"Buongiorno amore" His voice an octave deeper than normal, and laced with sleep, gently whispers into your neck, before he begins peppering kisses all over, until he gets to the spot he knows you love, and gently sucking, a moan falling from your lips, as your fingers stop tracing they gentle yet firm pattern into his hair, too caught up by the pleasure his lips, tongue and teeth were bringing you(the holy trio, you'd refer to them to your friends).

"Did I say to stop, Amore?" He softly whispers against the fresh mark on your neck, as he licks over it, a wave of pleasurable shivers wafting down your spine, as you start your fingers up again.

"Terribly sorry, Your Royal Highness!" You tease, yelping when he nips the soft spot of where your neck joins your shoulder in retaliation. "Y/BF/N!"

"Amore~" He replies, kissing the mark before diving in to keep on marking all over your neck, to show everyone who didn't seem to get the memo last night, that you were his.

You tug one of his many curls a little too hard as as rises up, shifting his body weight into his arms which trap you underneath him.

"Amore..." his tone is gentle, yet warning, silently daring you to do it again, as you gently cradle his face in your hands, bringing his lips closer to yours, brushing a feather light kiss over them, before moving them to nibble and kiss his ear lobe, softly whispering in his ear...

"I'm hungry... can you make me breakfast?"

-------

Written: 08/October/2021
Edited: 07/January/2022
First chapter!!

What do we think?

- Outcastkido