43 - Adventure

Umm... this is smut.... It wasn't meant to be smut.... but the lyrics inspired it... BLAME THEM *points at The Neighbourhood* It's their fault it turned into smut!

Imagine...

It was cooling down, after a scorching hot day, but it didn't stop you from dragging your boyfriend their, claiming you both needed an adventure, one that didn't involve his work.

"We should get back to the hotel," He tries to convince you, as you slide his sweater over your head, hands now hidden by the sleeves, and your high waisted shorts disappearing under it as well, making you look so small, but so entirely his.

"No! We're exploring!" You exclaim, grabbing his hands, as you pull him along the beach, your feet sinking into the soft sand, as the golden sun turns orange, staining the water, like blood on a white satin dress, as you continue to walk, enjoying the salty air which pierces your lungs.

"You'll get sick-"

"Sickness only lasts a week, memories last a lifetime," You say, as you hold up the disposable camera, taking a picture of the beautiful man in front of you, smiling as he rolls his eyes.

"Smileeee!" He gives you his biggest, most overdramatic grin, as he brings your hand to his lips, kissing it as his eyes stare into the lens of the camera. You take a picture... or seven. He was too beautiful, how could you help yourself?

"Give me that damned thing," He groans, as he takes the camera, hands still interlocked as he takes the photo, where your two arms lengths away from him, but his hand is joined with yours as you bathe in the gentle, glowing warmth in the last days of summer, in the last days of freedom, before Y/BF/N's coronation... before your lives are changed forever.

"God, you're perfect." He whispers under his breath, as he wheels you back into his chest, which is bare, your hands playing with the dark curls that decorate the strong muscles.

"Mine," He growls against your lips, as he kisses you with a possessive passion you've come to crave, his hands gripping your butt, as you groan in pleasure, the camera forgotten about. "All mine," He whispers against your skin, as his lips travel down your jaw, as he bites softly, but it's not until he gets to your neck is where he pays special attention, as he sucks the skin into his mouth, his tongue teasing as his teeth mark you as his.

"Someone could see-" Your brain tries to reason with him, but you're already putty in his hands, as you clench your thighs together desperately. God, you wanted him badly, as your logic was locked in a box and thrown out the window, as his hands grip your hips at a bruising tightness, but the pain brings you pleasure, as you throw your head back.

"Let them see," He says onto the shell of your ear, as he lowers his head, his nose running along the nape of your neck, across his fresh marks. "Let them see me take what's mine, hmm?" You can only whine eagerly, as he lays you onto the sand, looming above you, as he unbuttons the shorts and slides down your panties, which he quickly discarded. "Look at you all wet for me, hmm? Who makes you this turned on, kitten?"

"You~" You moan , withering under his heated gaze as he lowers himself between your legs, pressing kisses to your thighs, so damned close to where you want him- just a little further-

"Oh!" You gasp, back arching as he latches onto where you need him, his tongue working the magic that he only knows how to do, as your eyes roll back into your head, as your hands try to grip the sand which seeps through your fingers,

"Look at you, all worked up already-" He mocks you, his hands pulling your hips closer to him, as he continues to work his mouth against your throbbing heat, as you feel the familiar pull of pleasure blooming in the pit of your stomach.

"So close~" You cry, as he hums, the vibrations pushing you closer and closer to the edge.

"Come on, kitten," He whispers against you, "Give it to me," His hot breath on you, his fingers holding you so exposed to him, and anyone wanting a late night walk across the beach, and the salty air that sent shivers through you, all sent you across the edge, crying out in satisfaction to the man who smirked as the pleasure overwhelmed your every sense.

"You taste so good," He presses one final kiss to you, as he wipes his lips on the jumper which adorned your body. "Hope you're not too tired, kitten, because when we get back to the hotel, I have many more adventures planned."

~~~~~~~

Written: 04/April/2022

Well- THAT happened... do you guys ever want me to write, like a full smut? Where they do the hanky panky/deed/go the full way/p in v? (me to me: oh grow up, you just wrote smut, just say the effing word it's three letters!! Me to me: *Cannot say it *)

And what did ya think of this chapter? I like it, personally!

Love you all <33

Also, keep an eye out for a Easter Sunday Special this weekend ;)

-Outcastkido