71 - International Killer: Boredom

Imagine...

Your boyfriend was working. As one of the most powerful mafia bosses in the world, he had to work. A lot.

And today was one of the days where you were bored out of your mind.

"Hey, y/b/g (your body guard)," you say in a singing song voice, with a sickly sweet smile.

"No." He was without looking up from the book he was reading (the subtle art of not giving a f*ck... he had been reading you quotes out of it all morning. You were 99% sure he was having a quarter life crisis at 27).

"I just wanna say hello!" You whine, sliding upside down on the couch.

"No, Y/N. He's in a meeting." These meetings had been a regular occurrence since a load of fire arms and explosives mysteriously went missing last month. Your boyfriend was concerned they had landed in the wrong hands (you found this ironic as he was a mafia leader, though you had learnt to keep this opinion to yourself), so he was swamped trying to find the whereabouts of the missing items, along with the normal paperwork that he had to do, something about paper copies being harder to trace over digital copies. You zoned out half way through his explanation.

Sighing dramatically, you lie in multiple posistions on the couch, trying to get comfortable, always finding an excuse to move.

Your hand hurts.

Your back is uncomfortable.

The blanket was scratching your leg.

Your head sat too low on the pillows.

The blanket didn't cover your foot.

Your head didn't sit right on the pillows

The blanket didn't cover your shoulders.

Your arm was going dead.

Your nose was itchy.

You needed a glass of water.

Your butt sank too far into the couch.

Soon, enough you gave up, and instead sprawled out on the floor.

'I'll close my eyes for 5 minutes' you decided, closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep, for much longer than five minutes.

——————————
"Hey, trouble." You groan loudly. Who talks so loudly in the middle of the night.

"Well it's a good thing that it's four pm, not the middle of the night." The same voice replied. How the fuck could it read minds?

"Ever consider that you were talking aloud, trouble." You turn, on the very comfortable floor- no, bed? - looking for the source of the voice.

"Hey, my little trouble maker." Your boyfriend grins, his eyes creasing at the corners slightly, as you finally shake the last of the sleep from your system.

"Hi babe," you hold out your arms towards him, as he slides in next to you. You rest your head on his tummy.

"Whatcha doing trouble?" His voice his teasing as his fingers, as if muscle memory, find their way to your hair.

"Love your tummy," you mumble, pressing a kiss to the soft pudge on his stomach.

"If i had've known you liked a dad bod, I would have started bulking a long time ago," he jokes, as you continue to press kisses to the bare skin of his stomach.

"Why'd you sleep?"

"'S bored" you mumble, more talking to his belly button than him.

"Must've been very bored." He observes, as his fingers begin their gentle massage of your head, and you all but melt into him.

"Uh huh," you nod. "Very bored without you."

"You could've come to say hello," he says and you let out a loud gasp, lifting yourself up on your arms to look at him.

"I could've?" He nods. "Y/b/g said I couldn't!" Had he not have been still playing with your hair, you would have been outraged.

"He likes seeing you mope around," your boyfriend says with a chuckle. "Don't worry, trouble, you can always see me."

"I will!" You declare, lying down on him. You were quite for a few moments before you said two words:

"I'm bored."

—————
Written: 29/January /2023

Hai, I'm not sure if I like this one too much, but Itzmeegan8 wanted me to write something and this is all I could come up with!

Love you all,
Outcastkido