8 - Expensive Arugments

Imagine...

"No! You can't waste your money on me!" You scold him, rolling your eyes, as he glares at your stubbornness.

"It's not a waste if you use it, Amore Mio."He states calmly, a small smile dances across his lips, as he watches you  get more and more frustrated with his calmness to just waste his money on you.

"Y/BF/N, I can buy a perfectly good pair of shoes from Target, I don't need to waste it on the same pair, only a billion dollars more expensive!" You scowl at him, crossing your  arms across your  chest, glaring harshly when his eyes lower from yours, filled with an emotion that wasn't to do with the topic.

"Y/BF/N!" You screech, waving your arms around. "I'm being serious!! I refuse to waste money on a pair of shoes-"

"Amore Mio," his voice his soft and soothing, as he places the empty glass which held orange juice (a habit you had made, to get him to quit drinking... but that's a whole other story), standing, walking over to you, his eyes searching yours.

"I refuse to let my queen wear anything less but the very best- you deserve only the best of everything in this world." He whispers, his breath fanning across your face, as he gently brushed a loose piece of hair behind your ear.

"But I don't want the best." You mummer childishly, refusing to let him waste any money on you, knowing that there were people starving out there.

"Amore mio," He sighs, his large, calloused hand strokes your cheek gently, sliding across your skin, causing it to erupt in warmth, and you look into his (pick a colour) eyes, your cheeks slightly darkening as he leant down, biting his plump lip between his pearly whites, but you refused to be swayed by this persistant man who stood before you in all his glory.
"It is never a waste if it is spent on a Queen, especially when she has to put up with me all day." His lips pull up into a childish smile which I have come to love so dearly, and one who only seems to show around me.

"Y/BF/N, I just... there are people out there starving..." Your voice drifts off as he continues to gently stroke your cheek, comforting you.

"And you're lucky you aren't, so please, Y/N, please, let me buy you some goddamned shoes." He pleads.

~~~~~
"I feel like your little dress up doll!" You joke, as you watch the men and women carry in bag after bag after bag of beautiful, elegant and very expensive clothing.

"I just want to see what you like the best, Amore mio." Y/BF/N states, grinning, as you roll your eyes in mock annoyance.

"Come on Amore mio! Let's play dress ups!!" He grins childishly, as he grabs you, pulling you into the oversized walk in wardrobe.

~~~~~
Written: 26/October/2021
This is a very short one sorry ahaha.

I'm going to try and update some more today, but might get busy, sorry aha

-Outcastkido