35 - cro-what?

Imagine...

The wool slipped through your fingers, as you effortlessly began working, eye brows furrowed and tongue poking through your lips as you concentrated on the project in front of you. The only sound that escaped your lips were sighs of frustration as you messed up, knowing you were going to have to redo part of your little hobby again.

Pulling the thread and watching it unravel, you carefully monitor how far the wool stretches before restarting your task, your mind only drifting to imagine how warm it will be once you're done.

While stuck in thought, you boyfriend was looking for you, having clocked off for the day. 

"Y/N?" He called out, as he ascended the stairs, shrugging off his suit jacket, as he moved his neck from side to side, trying to ease the tension locked in his shoulders after a long day of meeting and doing deals with good-for-nothing airheads- God, right now he could really use one of your special cuddles where he lays on your chest, snuggled up against your boobs, and your fingers were in his hair, massaging his scalp as all the tension left his body...but to get that VIP treatment, he had to find you first.

"Buy a fucking mansion," He cursed himself under his breath,  looking up the seemingly infinite flights of stairs. "It'll be so easy to try and find your girlfriend." He continued to grumble, groan and every curse word in the english language slipped from his lips, as he hiked up the stairs, walking straight past the room you both shared, to the place he knew you would be on this cold and gloomy day- the library.

And that is exactly where he found you, with a hook in hand and a half made blanket draped across your thighs as you sit in the oversized arm chair, with your bare legs, hands half covered by his old sweatshirt that you had stolen.

You let out a huff of frustration as a piece of hair fell from behind your ear, placing your little hobby down in your lap as you reach up to tuck your hair behind your ear, only to discover someone elses' hand beating you to it, as the familiar musky scent of your lover fills your nose.

"Hi, princess." He smiles, tilting your chin up, as a blush similar to one of a young child talking to their crush coated your cheeks, as your boyfriend had to physically restrain from cooing at you. 

"Hi, Y/BF/N," You mumble, as the beautiful man leans down, catching your lips in a sweet kiss.

"What are you doing?" He asks, as you shift all your bits and bobs into your lap, making it easy for your clingy boyfriend to lift you up, sit down and cuddle you in his lap.

"Crocheting."

"Cro-what?" Your boyfriend's eyes furrow as a giggle escapes your lips.

"Crocheting," You repeat, as your fingers soon find the familiar rhythm with the wool and hook, as your boyfriend watches you, mesmerised by the way your fingers are so nimble with the wool.

"Knitting?"

"Kinda, sorta, not really." You reply, as you rest back onto your boyfriend, fingers hugging the wool as you continue with your creation.

"Can I try?" 

"Of course!" Your face lights up, as you lean  over to the side of your chair, grabbing out an extra hook and ball of wool, carefully discarding your project, to help your boyfriend to create something, smiling and laughing as he struggles to be as nimble as you were.

~~~~

29/March/2022

Hii!

 Thanks to all of you guys for 63 K!! It was such a surprise to log on and see that!!

Also, just a little question: Do you guys prefer short, weekly/multiple times per week updates or longer fortnightly updates?

Much love and many thanks,

Outcastkido