31 - The New Whisky ~request~

A/N: This was requested by Dragon27

Also,I'm not going to do any more requests after I finish the onesI have, I'm back at school and taking up out of school commitments, so as much as I love you guys requesting, I feel bad when I can't write them fast enough, so from here on out, no more *new*requests... sorry to disappoint.

Imagine...

"Baby! Could you get me a drink?"

This was a code. A code you had cracked after almost two years of dating and six months of living together. It wasn't hard to crack really, considering Y/BF/N only drank like, one substance: Whisky... and occasionally a glass on water when you forced it down his throat.

You didn't like it- and you had made it clear, time and time again, but time and time again, he brushed off your feelings and concerns, saying that he was fine, and drinking was " apart of the job". You'd always scoff at that, knowing it wasn't true.

But today was your breaking point- you decided that today was the day to start the change, so when you called out in reply, letting him know you were getting his drink, he believe you were getting him his beloved whisky, but little did he know, you had a plan... Kind of. You were going to work the rest out when you got to the kitchen.

Grabbing out the crystal glass that had been handed down through generations of Y/BF/N's mostly male relatives (excluding his awesome great great great Aunt, but she died before you could meet her...though according to Y/BF/N it was for the better, because you both would've gotten on like a house on fire), carefully placing it on the before opening the grand two door fridge with a built in ice dispenser(anda choice between crushed and cubed) and a water dispenser, but your eyes flick through the many bottled liquids.

Orange juice?

Too orange.

Apple and black current?

Could pass for wine...

but he doesn't want wine

Milk?

Too... milky.

Cranberry juice?

No that stuff is gross.

Green Juice?

Why do you even have-oh wait, Y/BF/N's healthy obsession.

Raw eggs?

No, you're not that mean... yet.

A smile lights up your face, as you reach into the back of the fridge, grabbing out a bottle of brown liquid, an evil smile crossing your beautiful features, as you empty part of the contents into the glass, lifting it to your mouth for a sip, relishing the cool, sweet liquid on your tastebuds, a smile lighting up your face... it was perfect. Time for the last step of your mastermind plan:

Take it to Y/BF/N.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Here's your drink, kind sir!" You say, donning a overly fake and refined British accent as you present the glass to him with a flourish, not even getting a grunt in return as he lifts the glass to his lips, his eyes glued on the screen in front of him, as he sips the sickly sweet liquid, is face contorting in confusion and disgust, as he had expect the bitter alcoholic drink.

"What the hell, Y/N!" He seethes, his eyes flashing towards you as he clenches his hand tightly around the glass, his knuckles turning white. "I asked for whisky!"

"No, Y/BF/N, you asked for a drink."

"I meant whisky-"

"You're an alcoholic, Y/BF/N!" You cut him off, returning his heated glare with an icy one, your fists subconsciously clenching at your sides as you stare at the man you love the most.

"So?" He hisses, placing the cup down on the hardwood desk, as he swirls his chair to stare at you darkly, the muscle in his jaw popping as he grinds his teeth, trying to work out your rage.

"At the rate your going, your liver is going to shut down in a few years... you'll die!"

"Why does that matter?"

"Because I love you, Y/BF/N! Because I love you, and watching you slowly but surely poison yourself is killing me... Knowing that if i were standing over your casket in a few years, knowing you died of liver failure as a result of drinking, I don't think I'll be able to live with myself." Your anger wears off as you finish your rant, and you both are left with the underlying sadness and guilt that haunts you every time he let a drop of the poison into his body.

"Y/n..." He whispers softly, watching you try to force the tears down, as you stand before him, just having poured out your heart and soul into this, he feels his own heart tear open too. He hated seeing you cry, and when he was the reason?

Pulling you into his lap, he presses gentle kisses to the crown of your head, his heart shattering more as you pull away from his.

"No, Y/BF/N... I'm serious. If you can't promise me right now to try and stop drinking... i'm going to leave."

"Y/n... I've drank basically my whole life-"

"That's not an excuse Y/BF/N!" You say, starting to push yourself out of the comfort and safety of his lap, but his arms around your hips hold you in place.

"Shhh- I wasn't finished." He hushed you, shifting your body so your head was pressed into the crook of his neck, as his fingers press on your lips to silence you. "As I was saying, I've drank basically my entire life, so this is going to be hard... but for you, my love, I'll try. I promise."

You smile, kissing his jaw. "That's all I ask... Now, enjoy your new  whisky!"

~~~~~~~

Written: 15. February.2022

I hope this is okay!!

Outcastkido