54 - Cravings

Imagine...

You had woken up in the middle of the night, with the biggest urge to pee.

The little peanut who was in your belly had discovered the best and most useful way to wake you up when they were hungry.

"Seriously?" You grumble to your stomach, as fight the blankets off you, trying to be careful not to awake your husband while doing so, as you stand up. Groaning softly as your weight pools in your feet, you pad over to the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the light, cursing as your eyes adjust.

After doing your business, you were in the middle of washing your hands when you felt immediately knew what exactly you were wanting: choc chip cookie dough ice cream from the Ice Cream Place in town, which you knew would be closed at three am.

"Fuck you-" You grumble to the large bump on your belly, a pout turning your lips down, as you walk back into your bedroom.

"You alright?" Your husband mummers, instinctively pulling you into the protective hold of his arms, pressing a kiss to your head, breathing in the comforting scent of your shampoo

"Yeah, I'm good, just had to go to the bathroom,"

"What was the swearing for then?" You sigh, of course he heard that- the guy was basically super human when it came to you and your discomfort.

"Just cravings, let's sleep." You tried to play it off, failing drastically.

"No- what are you craving?"

"It's 3 am they won't be open."

"I'm sorry, who do you think I am?"

"A crazy man! You can't walk into the ice cream place at 3 am and expect them to give you a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!" You hiss, then your face falls as you realise you fell into his trap, as he reaches for his phone.

"No-" You try to argue with your husband, but he puts his hand over your mouth, as he talks into his phone. His sentences are icy and short as he orders his best mate to go get you the said ice cream.

"Jesus no need to get your panties in a twist!" You hear the crackly voice of his best mate grumble through his phone before your loving husband hangs up on him.

"That was rude."

"If my babies are hungry, my babies have to be fed," He mumbles into the crown of your head, as you smile- sure, he was a cranky bastard, but he was sweet.

~~~

"Mmmm!" You moan around the spoon as your husband watches you much happily on the sweet treat. Misreading the dark expression on his face, you hold out a spoonful of ice cream. "Want some?"

"I'd rather another sweet treat." You opt to ignore the lewd meaning behind his word.

"Then go threaten another poor owner of a shop."

"I didn't threaten them."

"You ordered them to!"

"Yeah, but I wasn't the one doing it, they had the choice to threaten them!"

"Oh yeah, a 'choice'."

~~~

Written: 15/May/2022

HAHA LOOK AT ME GO TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!

DING DONG DARLINGGGGG!

-Outcastkido