4 - Drunk

Imagine...

It had been a long week- you're boss has been bitching about you, complaining about every teeny tiny stuff up that you do, and has you eyebrow deep in paper work, but finally, it was Friday night and you were ready to relax... but your friend had other plans.

"Oh come on y/n, it'll be fun! You might even find a really cute guy, for some-" Y/f/n winks,  before mimicking Jim Carrey's infamous hip thrusts, but you can only roll your eyes at their  childish behaviour.

"But i'm tiredddddd," You whine, spread out on your bed, as you watch them tear through your wardrobe looking for the 'perfect dress to get laid in'. Sighing, you eventually give in, letting your fashionista best friend doll you up for a night out at the club...

At least you could get drunk.

~~~~

The scent of alcohol hits you the moment you guys step foot in the overcrowded night club, as you weave your way through the mass of sweaty bodies trying to stick to one another, making your way to the bar. 

You needed something strong by this stage.

"Four vodka's please!" Your friend yells at the bartender, over the loud throbbing music, he nods and fixes up your shots- which you toast to Friday Nights.

~~~

After the first five shots, you don't remember a whole lot.

You don't remember going to the dance floor.

You don't remember dancing with some random guy- and certainly not his name.

You don't remember him pulling you away, and even in your drunken state, telling him to let you go, and screaming for help.

You don't remember another guy, wearing an expensive tailored suit, which hugged his muscles perfectly, coming and beating the crap out of him, leaving him to his men and gently leading you into a back room.

You don't remember passing out either.

~~~

The sun shone though the curtain as you stirred from your spot in the booth, sitting up, the silky suit jacket sliding down as you do.

"Guarda chi è sveglio!" A deep raspy voice comes from across the room as you turn your throbbing head at lighting speed, spotting a kind-of-familiar man, watching you from his spot in a wooden chair.

"Pardon?" You ask, unsure of what he was saying.

"Look who's awake," He translates for you, slowly but swiftly standing up and walking over to you, as you slink back in the booth.

"Who are you? What am I doing here? What did you do to me?!" The questions fly out of your mouth as your mind slowly wakes up, as you begin to check your arms and neck for any signs of something you really hoped never happened.

"I am y/bf (or any name your heart desires). I brought you here because you were dancing with someone who tried to take you to a uh 'private location', even though you said no. I did nothing but lay that jacket over you," He nods to the jacket laying over your lap.

You nod, your mind slowly awakening and processing the information he told you, word by word.

"Why did you... " Your voice drifts off as you try to work out how to word the question, as he takes a seat on the other side of the booth, momentarily distracting you.

"Because la mia bella ragazza, when you're in the mafia- you learn to only hurt those who are a threat to you, the people you love or your family. You were innocent." He reaches over and strokes your cheek, soft tingles echoing though your skin. 

Mafia? 

Well, as much as you didn't remember, you were kinda glad you woke up with this insanely rich stranger... even if you were unsure of why he said mafia... 

----------

Written: 08/October/2021

Well, this isn't as good as some of my other writing.

What do you guys think?

- Outcastkido