59 - Movie Night

Imagine...

"MOVIE NIGHT!" You yell, storming into your boyfriends office, dressed in a bright pink fluffy robe, with your not matching at all PJs but you didn't care- it was movie night after all.

"Give me five minutes-"

"Nope! It's 8pm sharp so it's time to call in Mr the-worst-second-in-command-ever-to-exist-aka-h/bff/n!" You say in a sing song voice as you skip over to his desk, and present his very own pink robe, that matched yours. A large sigh escaped his lips, almost as if he were annoyed, but the smile that danced across his face contrasted it.

"Let me call in h/bff/n, get him sorted, and you go gather the snacks." You press a short but sweet kiss to his lips before trying to pull away- key word: trying.

"I gotta go," you manage to get out between kisses.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yesss."

"Noooo-"

"YES!" A new, deep voice cut in causing you to whirl around, as your boyfriends arms wrapped around your waist.

"Leave my office." Y/bf/n cleared his throat. "Leave Y/BF/N's office to me for the night and go be couple-y somewhere else! I don't want an STI-" H/BFF/N shudders at the thought as you laugh and untangle yourself from your boyfriend, pressing one last kiss to his cheek before skipping out of the office to the kitchen.

~~~

"What's gonna happen?" His hot breath brushed across your ear, as you peeled your eyes off the movie to look at your boyfriend.

"No idea, you're forgetting we both haven't seen this movie."

"But-"

"I dunno- why don't you watch the movie?"

"Fineeeee." His tone was similar to one of a little kid, as he kept watching the chick flick you had chosen.

It had been about half an hour, when he turned to look at you, to ask another question, only to realise you had dozed off on his chest, face hidden in the crook of his neck, hiding from the light of the TV screen. You were too cute.

"Bed time, baby," he mumbles as he lifts a woollen blanket over the both of you, turning off the TV and playing with your hair until he drifted off to sleep.

It was safe to say, movie nights were the best nights of the week.

——————
Written: 02/July/2022
Published: 12/July/2022

When he acts like a child with her >>>> it's honestly adorable when he trusts you enough to act like a little kid, I have a weak spot for it and it's how people know I trust them :,)

Also, updated a day early cause it's my little sister's bday tomorrow- She's gonna be 10!
God, I'm getting old

A little note: my "wattpad" Instagram is want.to.be.Penelope.Garcia so if you want some extra updates feel free To follow, I will also be making a tumblr within the next week or so, and I'll post it on my wall and the next chapter for you guys.