77 - Only 17

Imagine...

It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday.

You had been waiting for this day. 

Every girl dreams about being seventeen.

The last year of childhood, before stuff gets serious- you know, being an adult and all. 

It's a year of friends, laughter, romance....

Speaking of romance, your boyfriend was pressing kisses all over your face. Your parents must've let him in to surprise you.

"Good morning, birthday girl," His grin was contagious, as you smiled back at him, tracing his lips sleepily. "Happy birthday,"

"Thank you," You smile up at him, sitting up, slowly.

"How does it feel to be 17?" His words are matched with a boyish smile, one that always made you smile back, butterflies flying through your abdomen, as you try to lock away a picture of it in your brain forever. Even another year older and you still loved that smile.

"It feels..." Exciting. Nerve-wracking.  Bittersweet. "Good." 

"By the end of the day it's going to feel better than good." A breath taking kiss is ended too soon, as he stands up, pulling you out of the comfort of your bed. 

"C'mon birthday girl, I gotta out-do myself from last year." Your laughter swirls around the room, waltzing with the sun that had crept through your hastily shut cutains, as you follow the wafting smell of pancakes and chocolate to your kitchen, ready to open the awaiting pile of presents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

11.August.2023

A short and sweet one, because IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen <3

I'm officially a dancing queen!!

Now all I need a boyfriend, and I can live happily ever after.

Have a fab friday <3