80 - hiding from the sun

Imagine....

You were lying in bed, cuddled up to your husband. The sun was slowly creeping through the window, casting a golden glow onto his face, as you lay on your side a soft smile on your lips. He was gorgeous. Your fingers gently trace the small, barely noticeable bump on his nose, rubbing it with your thumb, before trailing to his eye lashes. Gosh, they were so long. And dark. Your brows furrowed as you frowned.

"Why are you frowning, my dove?" His voice was croaky, as he squinted to look at you, the light too bright for his barely awake eyes.

"Why do you get such long lashes- no why do ALL boys get long, dark, thick lashes, and us girls have to use mascara, extensions and false lashes to try and achieve this??" Your frown becomes a pout, as your voice trails off into a whine.

"Want me to cut mine off?"

"No! You wouldn't dare!" You gasp, dramatically rolling away from him, only to be pulled back into his arms, as a low rumble escapes his mouth, as he shifts the two of you, so you are trapped onto his chest, as his arms locked around you.

"Let me go, you eye-lash cutting monster!" Your harsh words are contributed by the way you snuggle deeper into his warmth. He was so warm, always.

"Never, my little fake eyelash gremlin." His tone is teasing, and you can't help but smile against his collarbone, as his arms relax around you, as he draws patterns across your bare back. You can't help but press kisses into the soft part of his neck, where his shoulder slopes upwards.

"I love you." You say it softly, offering him a smile. Sometimes, on the slow mornings, you can't help but just blurt it out. You constantly are having your cup filled by this man- every need and want is constantly being met. Your words, actions and love are all you can return to him, but it was all this man had ever dreamt of.

"I love you," He seals his words with a gentle kiss to your forehead, as he reaches down to pull up the sheets and blankets, covering both your heads, as you giggle.

"We can't hide from everyone for forever," you joking scold him, but burrow deeper into him, as his chest rumbles with a sleep laced laugh, and you can't help the grin that pulls at your lips. God, you truely loved him.

"I'm hiding from the sun. It's keeping me awake when I have the day off to spend with my love."

And there was no one in this word you would rather spend the day hiding from the sun with.

——————
04/January/2024

Hello.

Happy 2024!!

Sorry for being MIA, life honestly has been giving me a royal ass-kicking, but hey, what's a road without a few bumps? Rain makes the flowers grow taller aye?

How are we all?

I have asked a few of my lovely friends/readers/followers for chapter ideas, and I'll ask you guys too: ANY CHAPTER IDEAS???

I'll also mention now, I'm writing this in bulk and scheduling them to publish 1-2 times per week!! But I still hope you all enjoy them!

I'll also say honedtly, if i don't vibe with your request, I won't write it. Going into my final year of high school, starting February 1, 2024, my personal time will be few and far between, so I want to write things that make me happy!!

Love you all, thanks for every comment, vote, like and follow! Each of you mean the world to me!!

Hope yo hear from you all soon

Xx