63 - My Girls (Request)

For: _She_reads_books A/N: I HEARD YOU AND I MADE THIS *points to this chapter with a grin that is too big and happy for the quality of the writing in this chapter*

Imagine...

You, your husband and two children- Y/S/N and Y/D/N, were at the park, enjoying the sunshine, after having weeks of sad, rainy days stuck inside.

"I like you in jeans," You say, from your position nestled between his muscular legs, tearing your eyes from your crazy seven and five year old/.

"You liked me in suits too," He quips, as his arms tightening around you, as his beard tickles the sensitive skin of the skin of your neck, a move he knows will make you squirm.

"Stop!" You cry, giggling

"There are kids!" You hiss, trying to move away from his prying kisses and just as he opens his mouth to reply to your retort - probably to offer to call a nanny and his security detail to the park to baby sit the kids, while the two of you sneak away for some... baby making- until a loud, familiar scream cuts you off.

"Y/D/N!" You hear yourself cry as you imagine all the worst possible situations as you sprung to your feet.

She had been kidnapped.

Someone had slipped through the guards and shot her.

Someone had shoved her off the top of the play equipment.

She...

Was okay?

You blink as you watch another little boy, that wasn't your own, pull her to her to her feet and wipe her tears. He was probably a year older than her, but he treated her so gently. Your son was soon to the scene of the crime, but the other boy already had the situation under control, and was holding her and as your little girl walked over to you.

"Mummy," She rushes over to you, happily accepting the embrace you offered as she wiped the last of her tears. "I was, I was kicking the ball, but then I missed it, and I fell on my bum," She giggled as she said the three letter word- no matter how many times you told her that 'bum' was a normal word, she always giggled. Always.

"Oh dearie me!" You say as you squat down to her level. "Who's ball were you kicking?" She points at the boy who was hovering awkwardly behind her. Smiling brightly at your daughter, before giving you a much shyer version.

"Hello! Thank you for looking after her," You say, ignoring your husbands soft grunts to your son about how your daughter will never ever be allowed to date boys.

"I was wondering if she wanted to come keep playing? If her bum isn't too sore that is." His words were so soft you almost missed them, and you couldn't help but smile at his sweet nature.

"Do you want to keep playing?" You look at your daughter, and her head was bobbing up and down, and you nodded. "Go for it!"

"Can Y/S/N come too?" She looks up at the older boy with big eyes, and he nodded, probably happy to have made two new friends.

The three of them rush of back to the grass, chasing the ball, much to the dismay of your husband.

"What's up with dad?" You ask the grump, as you settle between his legs, resuming your previous position. His hands find their way back around your waist, as you lean back on him, trying to read the guarded mask he had put up while he organised his thoughts.

"He likes her."

"I sure hope so- it would be terrible if he invited her to play with a ball and he hated her," You drone, sarcastically. Your words seems to chip away his mask and you silently celebrate.

"I mean..."

"I know what you mean."

"She's my little girl! She's too little for boyfriend and dating!" He grumbles defeatedly.

"She's not going to date him...They're just friends. If they do date, oh well, at least he's a sweet kid- he looked after her faster than Y/S/N did!" You point out, as the pout on his face grows. You can't help the butterflies from exploding in your stomach, as he grumbles on about how she was his little girl.

"You worry too much, Y/H/N." You say, turning to place a gentle kiss on his hair, breathing in the scent of his soothing pine smelling shampoo.

"You're my girls, I will always worry about you." You gasp.

"What about your son, hmmm?"

"He ditched me on the idea to not let them hang out... he likes the kid."

"Oh, poor Y/H/N," You coo, "Having his entire family turn against him!"

~~~~

Written: 08/August/2022

Published:

Note:

I hope this was okay, lovely <33

After this chapter is published, I'll start publishing 1-2 times per week- depending on my ever crazy and changing schedule. I'm planning on writing drafts in any spare time I have, so wish me luck.

Love,

Outcastkido <3