19 - My Poor Sick Baby

Thank you so much for the request!! 

Sorry it took so long to get around to, I was busy on the weekend so let's write it during class 😎I

For: Itzmeegan8

Imagine....

You we're cooking in the kitchen, you had chicken soup bubbling on the stove, creamy rice in the slow cooker, as you slowly served him some of the chicken-y goodness in a bowl, ready to carry it up to him, along with a glass of water, and a multitude of tablets (cold and flu, vitimins etc)

He had come back from a mission, soaking wet because of the hailstorm outside, and with a red nose.

There  was someone sniffling in the hallway. You heard it, from your place on the couch, in the middle of your binging of (your favourite tv show or movie)- which you had been watching, since Y/BF/N had left a few hours ago. The once filled bowl of popcorn, lay next to you, as you curled under the thick, fluffy blankets, with your woollen sock clad feet, your eyes glued to the colourful flatscreen tv a few meters away. 

You hear a groan to, as you decide to channel your inner Sherlock Holmes and investigate(Although, Sherlock had Watson, all you had was a fluffy blanket wrapped around your shoulders and Y/BF/N's ultra warm hoodie he had gotten a few weeks ago). Walking out of the warm living room, you decide to follow the sniffles... which lead you to a weary, sniffly and groaning Y/BF/N.

"Oh my gosh! Y/BF/N! Are you okay?" He turned his face, and you saw how pale he was as you rushed over to him (the best you could in woollen socks over wooden floor boards), loosing your blanket in the process, as you place your warm hands on his icy face. 

"Yeah-" In his attempt to reassure you he's okay, he is quickly cut off by a nasty bout of chesty coughs, as he screws his eyes shut, his hand covering his mouth, as your eyes fill with concern, as you usher him up to your shared room. 

"You are going to have a nice long shower, wash your hair, body, or just stand under the water and regret going out in the storm," You inform him, guiding him up the stairs, standing behind him so he can't go anywhere. "Then you're going to get into some warm PJs, put some socks on and climb into bed- do not even think about opening your laptop to do anything other than Netflix or Disney+, or I will start signing documents for you- and while you do that, i'll make you some soup." You command your sick husband, knowing exactly what he was like, after being together for close to seven years.

After a few weak attempts  to fight you, he was now snuggled up in bed, awaiting his chicken soup, which you were carrying now.

"Hiya, my love!!" You greet the sickly man in front of you, carrying the soup, tablets and juice on a tray, smiling sweetly, as he smiled back weakly, and you could see he was tired, as he closed the laptop, placing it on the bedside table beside him, giving you room to place the tray down. 

"This looks lovely, Y/N," He smiles gratefully, as he grabs the spoon, slowly eating the meal, mumbling how good it was every few minutes, as you sat next to him, brushing his dark curls out of his face.

Once the bowl was empty, he grabs the tablets, plopping them all in his mouth, and gulping down half the orange juice you had placed out for him, as you moved the tray over to the bedside table, you lay him down, wrapping blankets around him, making sure every inch of him (aside from his face of course), was covered, and protected from the cold air that the storm outside was pushing through the tiny gaps under doors and between window sills and window frames. 

"Lay with me?" He asks, his voice soft and raspy and you knew it was probably sore to say those few words, as you climb in to bed with him, his instant reaction is to curl into you, resting his head on your chest, as you gently stroke his har, massaging his scalp as his breathing slows, becoming even, as he falls asleep on your chest, his warm breath laced with chicken soup as you stay with him, eventually closing your eyes, gently lulled to sleep by the man who cuddled into you...

It was safe to say, he was your sick baby (and in a few days, you would be his), but you didn't mind looking after him- not after all he did for you.

~ ~ ~ ~

Written: 15/November/2021

Hey Guys!!

I hope this was what you wanted!! If not comment down below and I'll edit it and reupload it!!

I quite enjoyed writing this in class, I must say(Don't worry, my teacher was away and forgot to give us work to do, it was basically a free period!!).

Thanks for 2.8k reads guys! I'm so happy about this!!

Anyways, wash your hands, stay away from people and stay safe!!

- Outcastkido :)