49- Sweet, sweet baby (Request)

Imagine...

You were an Idiot. 

And, dear Y/N, I say that with all the love I can muster.

Sure, you were smart and kind, beautiful and sweet, caring and courageous, but, my dearest Y/N.... you were an idiot.

You, had had the bright idea of putting on your favourite fluffy socks, and going for a walk.

That walk quickly became sliding as fast as you can around corners... then the inevitable happened. You, my dear Y/N, slipped down a flight of stairs, your right foot getting caught in the hand railing as your body continued is bumpy decent down the stairs. 

And that, my dear Y/N, brings us to where we are now: with you and your ever loving, over protective, extremely concerned boyfriend driving home from the Mafia's top doctor's house, with a bulky cast adorning your leg (a big upside was that it was your favourite colour).

"You should have been more careful!" He scolds you, as you sigh, looking out the window. You had had this talk about  your safety and how you "should've have endangered yourself like that" a billion times since you had taken your anything-but-graceful fall down the stairs.

"I know- I was intentionally trying to break my leg to get a cast!" You snap back. You were tired and sore, which led to the angry out burst. All you wanted was your bed. And a really fluffy blanket. And a cup of hot chocolate. Ooooh, maybe those really yummy muffins that the chef makes just for you too-

"I know, Y/n..." His voice takes a gentle undertone as he softens his words, a deep sigh escaping after, as he reaches out to grab your hands, which were resting in your lap.

"I just worry about you,"

"Too much,"

"You can never worry too much."

"You can."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you're doing it, right now."

"It's because I loooove you," You open your mouth, a snarky reply on the tip of your tongue, when your boyfriend pulls into the garage, getting out to get your crutches. You stand up on one leg, ready to accept the crutches from your boyfriend, when you loose balance, crashing straight into him.

"Jesus!" You groan, as Y/BF/N steadies himself, easily holding up your weight, as he wraps one hand around your shoulder.

"I don't think I should let you on these," He says as he gestures one of his men over to grab the crutches, that were resting on the black BMW, ordering him to take them to your shared room.

"No- I'm fine-" You argue, as your boyfriend bends down, scooping you up into his arms, cradling you against his chest, as he turns to walk inside the house.

"Hey put me down!" 

"No."

"Why?!"

"You're tired, love. If you use the crutches, you'll take forever to get to the room meaning grumpy y/n. So, I'm going to carry you." He walks up the stairs easily, moving himself so he doesn't bump your sore foot, as he walks in sideways through the door to get you into your room, setting you on the bed.

"I'll be right back-" He says, cutting himself off by pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead, smiling as the faintest blush decorates your cheeks, before he stalks off into the bathroom. He's only gone for a few moments before he emerges with your make up wipes in hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up," He mumbles, as he props you up against the bed head, opening the wipes and slowly taking off whatever make up you had put on when you got up this morning.

"I broke my foot, not my hand," You argue, but make no move to try and take the wipe from him.

"I know, I just like taking care of you," He smiles, and your heart flutters in your chest at his shy words.

"Thanks, Y/BF/N." You say, after he has finished cleaning your face, and is now walking over to your shared dresser to get a hoodie of his and some clean undergarments.

"You're always welcome, my dear Y/N." 

~~~~~~~~~

Written: 06/May/2022

Thanks so much for the request unicversie12 !!! I had a lot of fun writing this one <3333

I have a few other requests that I am in the process of writing (And I'm very excited to write them!!), but I'd still like to remind you all, that my 100k  requests are still open for another 3 days, and once my Monday chapter is published they are CLOSED and I will not be taking any more unless otherwise stated <3

I love you all so much, thanks for 108K reads!

-Outcastkido