44 - Easter is about Ch...ocolate

Imagine...

It was Easter Sunday, and you were at Y/BF/N's parents's house, waiting for his father, your future father in law, to say the word to set you, your boyfriend, and his nieces, nephews and siblings running.

"GO!" His voice bellows through the garden, and is followed by laughter and little kids sprinting.

"Come on!! We won't get any if you channel your inner old person!" You scold your boyfriend who clearly didn't want to be running through the large garden looking for choccy eggs.

"There's chocolate eggs inside-" he tried to argue, but you aren't hearing it, as you grip is wrist dragging you through bushes.

"Yeah but they taste better when you find them!"

"I'm pretty sure they don't"

"EURKA!" You cry, holding up a pink foiled egg shaped treat you found under a leaf, popping it into your shared basket.

"You're missing some-" Y/bf/n grumbles, crouching down to scoop the ones that you missed near by.

"See! You're getting into the Eater spirit!"

"Easter is when Jesus came back to life," Your boyfriend deadpans.

"No- it's about Chocolate!!"

————-
Written: 17/ April / 2022 (Easter Sunday for Catholics)
Short and sweet!

I hope this was up to your standards :)

Happy Easter Everyone 🐣