41 - Valentines

A/N: MY DUMBASS MISSED VALENTINES THIS YEAR BY LIKE A DAY, AND DIDN'T EVEN WRITE A CHAPTER AND NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS I HAVE AN IDEA SO I'M GONNA WRITE IT INSTEAD OF DOING MY ASSESSMENT TASK WHICH IS DUE IN LIKE 8 DAYS AHAHSDVHFJHBFDSB-

Imagine...

You knew that y/bf/n loved you.

There was never a doubt in your mind that he loved you.

He held open the doors for you.

He walked on the road side of the pavement.

He left out an umbrella if it were raining.

He made you dinner, just because.

He gave you a pair of earrings, a family heirloom of his, before you met his parents so they knew he was serious about you.

He got flowers sent to you when he was away and your grandfather passed away.

And before you both were even offical, he wrote you lengthy love letters, that were filled with passion and raw feelings, that even re-reading them now made you tear up.

He knew when you wanted to be held, and he knew when you wanted to yell and scream about the world, even if he were the only one who heard.

And all you had to do was utter the words, and he would give you the moon if you asked.

But these little to grand gestures made it hard for your poor, poor husband to think of something extra special to do for valentines day.

So here he was, in his office, with your dog, trying to brainstorm how to make next this day the best you've ever had.

"I could make her breakfast in bed?" The doggo stares blankly, as your husband nods to himself. "Yeah, I'm gonna do that." He writes the idea down on a notepad.

"Maybe take her to dinner?" The dog huffs. "You're right, too cliche, plus we did that three years ago... What should i get her?" The dog blinks. "You're a genius!!!" The man grins widely, rewarding the dog with a belly rub- now, all he had to do, was set everything up....

~*~ VALENTINES DAY ~*~

A beard tickled your face as soft lips pampered your cheeks, as you groaned.

"Come back in an hour..."

"Well, I guess these pancakes are gonna go cold..."

"Pancakes?" you crack one eye open, and are met with your husband's adorable grin.

"I thought you said to come back in an hour?"

"Well that was BEFORE you mentioned food-" You say, sitting up , pulling the toasty blankets with you, as your husband chuckled, and grabs the tray of homemade food, placing it on your lap, as you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. "Oh my god, it looks amazing!" You grin, as you admire the heart shaped, slightly crispy pancakes and strawberries that are in front of you, a glint of pride flashes in your husband's eyes as he watches pure joy light up your face.

"Enjoy, love." The pet name falls off his tongue smoothly, just like it did seven years ago when you bumped into each other on the street, his refined English accent causing your stomach to do flips, just like it did that day.

Cutting up pieces of the pancakes, trying to get as much of the delicious food on the fork at once, you stuff it into your mouth, moaning at the taste as your husband shifts slightly in his seat.

"Is it good?"

"Oh no, it's so terrible," The sarcasm makes Y/H/ N scoff and roll his eyes, smiling as you offer him a fork full of food. Going back and forth having mouth fulls of food each until the plate is empty.

"That was soo good!" You grin to your husband as he shifts the tray onto the bedside table. "Time for gifts!" You climb out of bed, grabbing out the carefully wrapped gifts from under the bed, as your husband picks up the bags he carried in.

"You first!" You thrust a small box into his hands, not giving him a chance to argue. Eagerly, he opens the box, a grin lighting up his face as he sees the cuff links.

"Star cufflinks?" He questions looking at you, as you nod your head rapidly.

"Yeah! For my little space nerd!" You giggle, reaching up to ruffle his hair, laughing as he attacks your neck with kisses, his beard tickling the sensitive skin.

~~~~

"And I have one last one..." Your husband says, as he grabs out a small box, handing it to you, as your brows furrow.

"But I thought we agreed on seven gifts each...?" You question. Seven gifts for seven years of being together. After every year you guys are together, you can add another gift, and neither of you have argued with the odd tradition... until today.

"Just open it, love."

Opening the little box you look up at him confused.

"A dog collar?"

"Say the name."

"Kal?"

A large bundle of fur bursts in from your shared bathroom jumping onto your bed, licking all over your face.

"YOU GOT US A DOG?!" You scream in excitement as you pet the dog, hugging him. "Oh my god-" Happy tears well in your eyes, as you drag your husband to join the three way hug, not seeing the wink your husband sends the dog, as you three lay in bed, cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written: 31/March/2022

Wooo! Another chapter done!!

Thanks so much for 80k, like WOW!!! It feels like it was only a few weeks ago when I got 40k!! (I think it was, ngl...)

I'm feeling a fair bit better today, though I still have a nasty cough :(

Anyways... where are you guys from and what's one place you really want to go to in the future?

Lots of love,

Outcastkido