25 - Ginger and Candy Canes

A/N: isn't this guy super hot? ^^

No idea who he is, but he's hot.

Imagine...

It was only a few days till Christmas, and you were more than thrilled, spending every last second baking,  touching up the decorations and buying gifts for every person you could think of.

It was fair to say, Christmas was your favourite time of the year.

But your boyfriend on the other hand, didn't share the same complete love and affection for it.

" you know, I could pay someone to set all this up," He grumbles as you sit happily on his shoulders, his large hands gripping your thighs keeping you in place as you place candy canes on your over sized tree.

"What's the fun in that? We're having quality time together now!" You retaliate, leaning forward to hang another candy cane on the decorated tree, pressing a kiss to the finger haired man who sighed, squeezing your thighs softly, as you direct him to the other side of the tree, as you empty the candy cane packet.

"Okay, I think we're good now!" You say, petting  his head, hoping he would let you down.

"Oh yeah? And what do I get in reward for helping you?" He teases you,turning his head to kiss the inside of your thigh.

"A candy cane!" You reply, pulling the last one out of the bag and sliding it inside his large calloused hands, causing him to laugh, shaking his head as he puts the candy cane in his mouth, holding you by your waist and lifting him down, as you scurry back to admire your masterpiece.

It was amazing.

"It looks so good!" You squeal, clapping your hands together as you look at the 10 foot Christmas tree from the doorway of your Scottish country side home, away from the craziness of the English city, that seemed to suck the very life out of you, your eyes shining like the little lights on the tree.

"It does," He says, his focused solely on you as he begins to stalk towards you.

"Look up, Princess," he mummers, leaning down into your ear, his breath minty from the candy cane.

A plant with red fruit and recognisable dark green leaves hung in the foot way above you as you roll your eyes, leaning up to kiss him, joining your lips in a sweet kiss, as the clock chimed 12 and Santa flew across your house, his booming words not even breaking your magical Christmas kiss.

——-

Written: 24/December /2021

Hey! Sorry it's so short but I wanted to do a Christmas one!!

Only about 3 more hours for me (I'm Australian!!!)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

- Outcastkido