2 - Getting Ready

Imagine...

You stared in the mirror, admiring your body in the black dress which fitted your form perfectly, as you bite your deep red painted lip, before grabbing the thin silver chain with his name on it, sweeping your hair behind your neck, as your raise your arms to attempt try and clasp the chair behind your neck... with no success.

"Let me help, my beautiful doll..." His hot breath sends shivers down your spine as his rough hands, which have done more heinous crimes than you care to think about, gently take the clasp from you, as you lower your hands down to your sides, fiddling with the matching sliver bands which encase your wrists,as you look at him through the mirror. His entirely black suit clung to his muscular arms- showing just how much time he put into the gym, when he wasn't running the mafia or spoiling you beyond rotten.

"You look beautiful, my Y/n," He whispers, kissing the locked clasp on your necklace as you shiver under his touch as he slides his arms around your waist, as your eyes meet in the mirror. "I'm almost tempted to keep you here all to myself," He leaves a trail of kisses down your neck but you refuse to be lulled into his unholy plans, as you spin on your heel.

"Nuh uh, mister. We have places to be," You smile as you grab your silver clutch and smile at him, as his brown eyes watch your every move, a ghost of a smile tugging at his lips as he tilts your chin up, his thumb brushing across your lip.

"Even if I begged?"

"We're meeting your mother!"

"She won't mind..."

"Oh, but your brother will never let us live it down," You reason, as he pouts childishly, as you coo, walking closer to the man, resting a hand on his chest, your thumb gently stroking the exposed tan skin of his chest, as you smile, slowly leaning closer until you were only a breath away. "Although, I suppose one kiss won't hurt..."

——-

Written: (no idea I forgot to put a date 😬😅)
Edited: 18/January/2022