69 - Little Black Dress

Imagine...

Nerves filled you body, as you waited anxiously behind the two large doors. You could hear your boyfriend's second hand man talking into the mic, but it was the usual: threats of death if anything happened here, not laying a hand on an unwilling woman, no photos to be taken within the premises, normal sort of stuff.

"And now, Mr H/L/N and I have an announcement..." the previous silence seemed suddenly louder, as you struggled to swallow your heart which had kept to your throat.

"He has found his future wife. Please welcome, Future Mrs H/N H/L/N!"

The two large doors in front of you were opened, revealing you and your little black dress, decorated with lace, hugging your breasts and hips, showing a lot but keeping more concealed.

You walk out, a smile adorning your face as your boyfriends best friend winks at you. Your smile seems to grow as your boyfriend rises and walks down the steps, offering you his hand, helping you up the few small steps.

"You look delicious." His lips were pressed to the shell of your ear, the vibrations sending shivers down your spine.

"I think you mean "beautiful"" you tease, smiling, as he sits in his chair pulling you less than gracefully onto his lap.

"No, I mean delicious." His lips find the pulse in your neck, and you barely hold in your moan, all too aware of the people who were watching the interaction with great interest.

"Stop- people are looking!" You hiss, but make no move to push him away, his his hand grips the plush of your thigh.

"That's the point, darling." He tightens his grip, as you bite your stained lip harsher. "Now don't cause a scene, smile for the camera," A flash went off but neither of you looked at anything but each other.

"I love this dress," the fingers on his hand toy with the lace edging on your dress, one hand sliding under it, both of you aware of the camera's gentle click, your boyfriend's friend was all too happy to be designated photographer for the night.

"I thought you would," you smiled, gasping when his fingers inched high.

"Maybe we should leave the party early. I don't think I'll be able to keep you on my lap without ruining you."

————
Written: 14.December.2022

Hey! How's it going?

I hope you guys like that photo of me, I thought I looked pretty hot going to get my award for "Most Likely To Tell The Teacher There Is Homework Due" (kinda proud of that ngl).

It's also a sad photo, because that night, last Friday, was the last time me and many of my peers saw out mate, Ethan. He passed away due to cancer Sunday afternoon. We all knew he had cancer, but only a few knew how sick he was.

I wanna use that, and my platform, to remind you guys to do the things you want to do, with anyone. You only know what they want you to know about them.

I love each and every one of you.

- Outcastkido <3