68 - Hold You Forever

Imagine...
You cry into your hands as you stare at the harsh words written on the screen before you.

It struck a chord in you, one that you had stitched up and locked away, safe. Safe from these words. Safe from people like him.

But no, here you were crying because of one person: one person who said one thing.

"Y/N?" You hear your best friend call your name, so you try to hastily wipe your tears but to not avail.

"Y/N- oh sweetheart." His voice lowered an octave when he found you curled on the floor, back resting against your bed. "Oh sweetheart." Without hesitation, he kneels next to you, bringing you into his chest.
"I'm heavy-" you try to protest as his hands land on the curve on your waist- one that you couldn't see because of the baggy clothes you always wore, one that hid the extra weight you carried in your stomach, thighs and arms.

"Sweetheart, let me hold you." His tone left no room from arguing. You allowed yourself to be lifted into his arms, as he slowly stand then sits on your bed, cradling you to his chest.

"You want to talk about it?"

"He said I'm fat." The words fell out without any pushing.

"Who did?" His jaw clenched.

"T-the guy, I was... the one... " you whimper, as a fresh wave of tears set in.

You had started talking to a guy, only for him to throw it in your face.

"The guy who you were talking to? The one you really liked?" You nod. His arms tightened around you gently.

"Shhh, sweetheart. Shhh," he soothed you softly, his heart aching.

He was going to take a favour with his father, something he didn't do often, but for you? For you he would do anything.

And right now, he was going to hold you. Hold you until you were okay.

——————————
Written:7/12/2022

So, Blake, malady guy, and I aren't talking.

He didn't call me fat, but rather told me he doesn't "date bi girls cause they could cheat on him with a woman which is worse than a man".

Thought you guys would like to know.

Yes, I told him he was stupid and I didn't deserve that.

Yes, I removed and blocked him.

Im okay, just mad at myself for not seeing this sooner and protecting myself.

I love you all, use this as a reminder to remember your worth. You deserve everything in this world. Do not forget it.

I love you,

- Outcastkido