key.

hello to you! whoever you are and wherever you are, i'm unexplainably grateful to you for taking the time to give this book a shot, even if it was just for a few moments

i'd really request you to read further down this chapter before proceeding to the story, it clears up some of the stuff that i fear might be pointed out or interpreted wrongly.

again, thank you for scrolling :)

1. This book is purely and entirely created from my imagination. No kind of plagiarism has been practised in the process of writing it.

2. It is a work of fiction. This being said, if any part of it resembles or imitates reality, it is only because of coincidence.

3. Please do not steal my work or even reword it in any way such as translation of the text, it took a lot of time and effort.

4. I do not own the photos I've used to make the following aesthetics, all credits for these images go to the original owners.

5. I am NOT trying to romanticise toxicity. Just because one of my characters has trouble coming around and is taking the time that I think was necessary to fully accept their feelings does NOT mean he/she is a difficult person and is being toxic.

6. I request you to not immediately judge or perceive every one of said characters negatively, most of them have a story of their own that is gradually introduced. Being genuinely friendly and annoyingly pushy kinda have a thin line in between, but they're still very different! The former is what this book is based on, please please please do not mistake it for the latter!

7. I promise that with a bit of patience all will make sense and fall into place eventually :)

8. Constructive criticism is always welcomed, feel free to correct me wherever a mistake has been made. However, please do not be extremely rude about it, hope I'm not asking for too much!

9. I've put the whole of my soul and all of my efforts into shaping these characters. They're not meant to be unrealistically flawless individuals, but at the same time I've tried my best to eliminate the small things about fictional characters that sometimes annoy me. Perfection doesn't exist, perception does.

10. I've published the complete book on the same day because I don't trust myself with regularly periodic updates. That, and I didn't want to keep making changes every now and then and break the link!

p.s - sorta would recommend dark mode but it's up to you!

Hi! You made it till the end, thank you!
Good luck ahead :)

- X.