Part 17: Unicorns, Gnomes, and Frogs! Oh, My!

(Star vs the Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls and Amphibia ahead.)

Currently, Dawn has fallen into another deep slumber while Silbi stays in their room. At least, that's what everyone in the castle thinks.

Of course, Silbi continues her studying and training, but Silbi can still come and go as she pleases. The only one who would know is Emperor Belos; nothing can get past him. However, he doesn't ask Silbi where she's gone yet he was still curious.

Silbi takes her drawstring bag and blue crocodile doll and forms a circle. She creates a portal and jumps right in. Silbi lands into another world.

~~~

Silbi lands on a blue crocodile's back as it swims around in a lake. Silbi sucks her thumb while holding her doll as they pass by on what used to be the Butterfly Magic Sanctuary.

"Bwah!" exclaimed Silbi while the blue croc opens its long snout and replies. "Bwaahh!"

The croc takes Silbi to shore while she hops off its back and pat its nose. She holds her croc doll and said, "Bwaah!"

"Bwaaah," responded the blue croc and returns to the water.

Silbi waves bye before turning around and walks down a path. 

She passes through the woods and goes to the other side, where families of humans and monsters enjoy picnics. Silbi walks down further and sees a sports game happening.

"Whoooo! Go, Katrina!" cheered Star Butterfly.

"Get 'em, kids!" Marco Diaz waves flags and cheers, too, while his family eats hot dogs and popcorn. Two babies, Mariposa and Meteora, squeal whenever Buff Frog's kids score a goal.

Eclipsa smiles and said, "Oh, Star. You know this isn't an official match, right?"

"Yeah, but it's still fun," replied Star and cheers again.

Silbi goes over to watch the game as she puts her doll inside her drawstring bag. The ball rolls to her foot when one of the Buff Frog kids went to get it. It was the youngest frog, Katrina. "Oh! Hey, there! How are you? Do you wanna play with us?"

"Goo?" Silbi tilts her head and glances at the game field before nodding her head.

"Great!" Katrina grabs Silbi's hand and takes her to meet her friends. 

Silbi joins the big kids for a round of cornball while Star and Marco watch. Star comments, "Hey. I think I've seen that kid before."

"The one with the pointy ears? Same," said Marco and goes through his bag. "Not personally, but I think Hekapoo told me about her. Where is it . . ?"

"Yeah, I think Glossaryck told me something about her before he . . . ya know," said Star and watches Silbi play with the children.

"Ah-ha! Found it!" exclaimed Marco as he holds a pair of scissors. "Hekapoo's dimensional scissors!"

"You kept those?" asked Star. "Isn't that creepy to keep that after the Magic High Commission, um, passed away?"

"Yeah, but actually Hekapoo told me to give these to that girl before the whole destroy-everything-magical event," said Marco. "Don't know why, but it feels weird giving some little kid a pair of useless scissors. I'm pretty sure they have no magic anymore."

"Meh, Hekapoo's weird," commented Star.

"Yeah. Well, BRB," said Marco and goes to meet Silbi after the cornball match.

Silbi cheers with Katrina and her team after winning the match and goes to get drinks. Silbi rushes to get her stuff when she bumps into Marco.

"Whoops! Sorry, kid. Here, let me help you up," said Marco as he takes Silbi's hand and pulls her back up. "Um, this is gonna sound weird, but do you know someone named Hekapoo?"