Part 30: . . . Friend?

"OW!!!"

Dawn awakens from her sleep mostly because she had fallen off her bed.

"Mama?" chirped Silbi naively.

Dawn flinches hearing that but is relieved to see her normal witch-like Silbi. "Oh, uh, g-good morning, Silbi. Don't you have lessons today?"

Silbi shakes her head and hands Dawn a small box. "The head witches canceled classes for today. Everyone is a busy bee. Darius send gift for mama!"

"Darius? For me?" asked Dawn and takes the small box from Silbi and opens it.

The item inside was a small bottle filled with abomination goop, plus a small note. It reads: "Dawn, this is my own recipe for abominations. Use this when practicing your magic and defending yourself. Darius."

"Oh, wow!" Dawn exclaims and examines the abomination inside the bottle.

"Goopy," commented Silbi after Dawn opens the lid. Silbi touches the goop while Dawn adds, "Darius went through the trouble of making this for me. I should use this wisely. Well, since you're free Silbi maybe we can go out and have a little girl's day out. What do you think?"

"Yeah! Fun time!" exclaimed Silbi when an idea popped into her mind. "Mama! Mama! I wanna take you somewhere!"

"Oh? Well, okay. Let me get ready and then we can go."

Dawn goes to get dressed when she yelped in the bathroom. She finds one of Silbi's dolls, the new one Belos gave her, sitting on the sink and holding a razor. Dawn blinks baffled before snatching the razor away and picking up the doll.

"Silbi! Don't leave your brand new doll in the bathroom. It could get dirty," said Dawn and hands it to Silbi.

"Goo? Me didn't do it." Silbi tilts her head confused and takes the pretty doll back.

"Well, be careful with it. I'm gonna go take a quick shower and then we'll head to town with Steve," said Dawn and returned to the bathroom.

Silbi places her new doll, Lila, at a small table beside the abomination doll. She was getting ready for a tea party while Dawn takes a shower. Silbi had her back turned to get the teacups when she heard a noise behind her.

The witchling turns around and found her abomination doll had fallen to the floor. Silbi goes over to pick up the doll, dusted it off, and gently places it back on its chair. She sets the table and goes to get the plates when she hears the noise again. Silbi turns around and her abomination doll falls off again.

"Muk-Muk, why you fell?" asked Silbi to the abomination cat doll.

Silbi picks up the doll and places it back on its chair again. She stares at it for a minute and was certain she made the doll sit firmly in place. Silbi goes back to get the kettle when she heard the noise again.

"Goo!" Silbi coos annoyed and turn around to see the same thing.

She then hears a slight snicker coming from the walls and looks around for the source. The witchling frowns cutely and slams her tea kettle on the table. She points her tiny finger at the ceiling and scolds angrily. "Knock it off! Me know all! Moon boy bad!"

"Cheater!" replied that childish voice.

The Collector reveals himself, but was shrunken and peeks behind Silbi's tea kettle. He snickers mischievously. "No one's able to sense me as you do! Only your dear, beloved 'papa' can! Hahaha!"

"Goo!" Silbi grabs her kettle and slams it at the mini Collector on the table.

He dodges and plays Wack-A-Mole with her while Silbi frowns irritably. The witchling huffs and glares at her opponent before grabbing a pillow and swinging at him. The Collector laughs and goes to Dawn's desk.