Chapter 12: Not So Innocent

Author's Note: Song: The song for this chapter is Shivers by Ed Sheeran. Also, this is the longest chapter yet so enjoy!

All five of the boys had arrived at the beach house located on the shore of Ross Back Sands. It was a secluded beach but the best part was that it was free of charge for them to stay there because Simon thought it was an important "trust building moment".

The limo pulled up to a larger than average beach house that was painted a dusty blue color, while the door was a bright yellow. The driver helped them gather all of their luggage before they walked through the door with no chaperone.

It was around 9:30 pm when they arrived and there wasn't much to do in the small town. "You guys, there are only 4 rooms, which one of us is going to share?" Asked Liam nervously. None of the boys felt comfortable enough sharing except for 2.

Louis a little bit too enthusiastically yelled, "Harry and I can share!" while Harry nodded along.

"Ok then, lets all get our rooms set up and then we can meet back down here in, let's say, 30 minutes." They all ran up the stairs trying to find the best room, but Louis and Harry ended up in the master bedroom that had a deck connected to the back.

Harry stared at Louis as he unpacked his things into the dresser. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about him after the hug they shared. Everyone around Harry seemed to notice too, his calls to Eli became less and less, all he could talk about to his family was Louis, and he was frequently found smiling over old text messages between the two.

"Are you going to unpack too? Or just stare at me while I do it?" Louis said, breaking Harry's trance.

Harry looked away bashfully, "Oh, um, yeah. Sorry." He returned to the other side of the bed with his suitcase and then unzipped it.

"Don't worry about it. I know I'm hot." Louis joked but Harry didn't seem to laugh; he just ignored him. "Hey, It's really ok. I don't want you to be all embarrassed and stuff."

"I'm not embarrassed, Lou. I just need to unpack," Harry lied but reassured him, "Can I call you Lou?"

It took him a moment to answer which left a streak of worry through Harry. "Yeah, that's fine. Just don't do it in front of the other boys. I only let people who I really love and care about use that nickname." Butterflies erupted in both of their stomachs, maybe it wasn't that great of an idea for them to share a room.

Everyone met downstairs at 10:00pm sharp. Well, almost everyone. Louis and Harry were ten minutes late. "What were you guys doing up there for so long?" Niall interrogated.

"We were just having a talk, that's all. Let's move on now, what are we going to do?" Louis and Harry sat on different chairs and on different sides of the room which the rest of the boys took notice too. The two young boys wouldn't even look at each other which worried everyone else.

"We could watch a movie." Zayn suggested, hopefully, he really did not want to play any stupid game like Truth or Dare or Would You Rather. But Zayn's suggestion was ignored.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Louis shouted, all of the boys nodded in agreement. Zayn pouted but agreed to play anyway. "Let's go outside and do it. More possibilities that way." A sly smile crawled across Louis face, he had so many ideas.

They all moved outside before starting the game. As soon as he had the opportunity Liam started talking about the rules, "Here are the rules everyone must ge-"

Louis cut Liam off, "Liam , there are no rules in truth or dare. Watch and learn, Niall, truth or dare?"

Niall nervously stared at , "Truth."