Chapter 29: 12 Centimeters

Today the boys had rented out the entire pumpkin patch for one day. Just so that they could be free and do whatever they wanted. "Get up!" Liam yelled at the two peaceful boys sleeping in one bed. They were up very late last night dancing in the rain.

"Liam! Quit it." He threw their blankets off of their bed making them both freeze. "Liam, we are getting up now! Stop it." Harry slowly woke up like a little puppy and when he did Louis was mad.

"Chill out, Tommo. We were just messing around. And we have to go in like 5 minutes to the pumpkin patch." Liam closed the door and left them alone to get changed.

Louis leaned down and softly kissed Harry's cheek, "Sorry, my love. We have to get up though. We are going to pick up pumpkins and then carve them tonight. It's almost time for Halloween." Harry slowly got up and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Ok, I'm up now. Good morning." He got out of bed half-naked and started to get dressed. Louis wore one of Harry's sweatshirts and his boyfriend wore his Doncaster one which he had claimed his. "Lou, look! I'm getting taller than you." Harry said after getting dressed.

Louis scoffed, "No you are not. Liam! Get in here!" He rushed in as soon as he heard his name.

"What's going on? Is everything ok?" His whole body filled with worry.

"We are fine, Liam, but we need you to measure our height." Louis crossed his arms and looked away from Harry being dramatic, as usual.

Liam pulled his arm, "Louis, no, we have to leave in a few minutes. Let's go." A few minutes later went by and he eventually measured them to find out that Harry was only 12 centimeters taller than him (about 4.7 inches for my besties that live in America).

The entire ride to the pumpkin patch that was all he could talk about, "How did you even notice that? 12 centimeters taller. That's rubbish."

"It's ok. I still love you if you are small." Harry teased.

His jaw fell to the floor, "I am not small. I am big. You're probably going to stop growing soon too. I did around your age. Young, little boy." Louis smirked. Only if he knew what would happen in the future.

"You are using my youngness as a diss but in reality is just means I will live longer than you. Ha!" All of the boys turned their heads to Harry who was known as being the sweet one. Where was he learning all of this from?

"Louis, what are you teaching him?" Zayn asked.

He winked, "A lot of stuff." Everyone in the car was disgusted, but none of them knew that the couple hadn't gone all the way yet. Sure, they had a few very intense make out sessions, but in the end they would both go and calm themselves down. They just weren't ready yet.

When they made it to the pumpkin patch the group challenged each other to a race. Liam and Zayn were going head to head for first place but when they reached the end they tackled each other to the ground. Zayn sat on top of Liam unable to move. Red flushed their cheeks as the heat of each others skin made them light up like a light bulb.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Asked Niall. Liam lightly pushed Zayn off of him.

Liam cleared his throat, "Nothing. Where are Louis and Harry?" Zayn nervously looked around. What if Liam would never speak to him again? What if it would be awkward for the rest of the band's existence?

Niall sighed, "They got distracted and started kissing on a tree. They are too obsessed with each other." In full honestly he loved it, one day he would love someone like that. He was a very romantic person and wanted to love someone so much he never wanted to be away from them.