Chapter 39: I'm Coming Home

Author's Note: Welcome to the 99th and 100th pages of TSOUL. How have I written this all in a month? I think I need help.

Louis woke up alone again but it was ok because Harry was coming back today. He enthusiastically poured himself a bowl of cereal and then texted him.

Loubear: Hey baby! You're coming back today.

My Hazza: I know! I'm so excited to see your face again

My Hazza: I'm going to give you so many kisses and we are going to cuddle

Loubear: That sounds amazing. Get here quickly please.

My Hazza: Only two more hours and then i'm home

My Hazza: I have to stop texting you. We are leaving the restaurant and I won't have any wifi

My Hazza: I love you

Loubear: I love you too

What was he supposed to do for 2 hours? Zayn was with Nathan and Liam was with Daisy. So, he would force Niall to hang out with him. "NIALL! NIALL!" and he came running.

"What's the matter, Louis?" He was shocked at how quickly Niall could run, he was basically a track star.

"You can run really fast."

Niall smiled proudly, "I always have to be ready to run."

"Anyway, Niall, I was wondering if you want to hang out with me for a little bit." Louis looked down at his non-existent watch, "I have some time to spare."

He shrugged his shoulders to agree, "What are we going to do?"

Louis thought about this for a moment before answering, "How about we just drive and listen to music. If we see something we want to stop at then we can go in." They went out to the car and turned on the radio screaming songs at the top of their lungs.

Daisy and Liam laid in bed together watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy. Liam couldn't stop thinking about Zayn and Nathan, how had it happened so quickly? Wasn't Zayn just into him a few days ago? Maybe he was doing the same thing as Liam was but just in a slightly different way

"What's the matter, babe?" Asked Daisy, unable to watch the tv show anymore, "You've been in your head for the past couple of days."

Liam shrugged it off, "Nothing beautiful. I've just been tired with the band and everything."

"Liam, I know you. I'm not your brand new girlfriend. We dated for a year." Daisy sat up completely now, "I haven't forgotten who you are. Now, what's wrong?"

Lying. It was never a good foundation for a relationship but it was all Liam ever said to her. Lies. Lies Lies. Every part of him felt the heat rise in his body. "Nothing, I just don't want to break your heart again. I'm so sorry that I did that to you and I just want to treat you right this time."

Being confused about who you are is such a sick and twisted game. But, like Daisy said she knew who he was, so maybe Liam would find himself again through her.

Zayn and Nathan woke up mid afternoon still tired out of their minds, but they didn't want to waste the day away. They were a very productive couple and always got the work done. They sat down together at the small island and ate eggs with toast. "So, what are we doing for your birthday?" Zayn asked.

"What do you mean?"

His boyfriend rolled his eyes, "I mean that your birthday is in 3 days and you're turning 18 so it's a big deal!"

Once they were both finished Nathan took the plates to the sink to wash them, "Is it really that big of a deal? I mean I'm turning another age, another year around the sun. So what."

So stubborn. Zayn thought, "Nathan, I want to celebrate you. My favorite human was born on November 5th." He held him from behind, "Let me and Louis plan you an awesome birthday party. Please, just for me?"

"Ugh fine. I only want you and the rest of the friend group there. No one else."

Louis sat on the couch nervously waiting for his boyfriend to come back home. Minutes which felt like hours passed and he was still waiting. Eventually he heard a knock on the door and it was Harry. He ran into him and finally he felt home.

A/N:

I'm getting so emotional rn. I am so thankful for all of you. Thank you for 900 reads. You all are so amazing.

Questions or concerns can be commented here

I have a new book called Once In a Lifetime, check it out I love it.

Byee besties