Chapter 28: SHE'S MINE

Author's Note: Here's the fluffy chapter I promised. This is dedicated to my best friend Adalee. She has been my bestie since 2nd grade. But, she only likes 1 song from one direction. *eyeroll emoji* 

jk about the eyeroll emoji but everything else is true. 

k enjoy :)

Harry's POV:

Louis and I finally got to sit next to each other for the video diaries. I felt his whole body up against mine, I felt safe. I was the first one to talk on the script, "Hello we are One Direction and this is our video diary. Week three." I feel Louis' eyes on me and I can see them from the side of my eye. So bright and blue. I love him.

"Last week we had a really great time." Liam said from the back, "We were a bit upset that Harry got ill in the middle of the week." That wasn't technically true. I threw up from anxiety about everything with Louis and the band, but I wouldn't tell anybody that.

Soon, Louis and I lock eyes and I forget about everything he just said. I can see what Louis is saying to me through them 'I love you, I love you, I love you.' I break eye contact because I remember that we are on camera and that our relationship was a secret to the world.

Louis leans into me and it feels dangerous almost, "I think he's got a bit of a temperature now." He runs his hands through my hair. I love it when he does that.

"Luckily on the night we all pulled it off. Uh, it was the best performance I think so far." Louis turns his head and bites my shoulder right there in front of the camera for Simon and everyone to see. He's not even scared of it. I love him and his bravery. "That we've done in the competition."

It's Louis' turn to speak and I can't help but draw my eyes to him. "I think the audience was great. They were really, really behind us." I am so close to his face right now that I can feel the heat of his skin burning on mine.

"It was really loud." Liam chimes in. Niall is just laughing in the background. At what? No one knew.

"Then everyone clapped for us which made us really happy." Said Niall finally. Niall is a good person and I hope that he learns not to be afraid of the viewers. He goes for Louis hat, "The song for next week is under this hat. Let's reveal it." I feel sort of jealous but I trust both Niall and Louis so it's barely there.

"I'm a song." Louis says in a funny voice. I can read him like a book. Every time he tries to do something funny he is searching, longing for validation. I want him to know that he is loved on his own.

Ignore him even though I know he is waiting for me to do something, "Next week's song is going to be lots of fun a little bit different than what we did last week." Louis rests his hand in my hair and his head on my shoulder. The rest of the boys are dying laughing because they know what he is doing. "I really enjoy it and we hope everyone likes it as well." He nuzzles into me and I feel my heart light up.

"Guess what I am." I'm annoyed but also in love. It's an odd pair of feelings.

Liam starts the next segment, "I guess it's question time now. We have a question from Selena. Her question was, 'Who would we most like to date in the house?'" Louis is messing with a cracker making it look like he's smiling. I stare at him just amazed by everything he does. "I'm going to kick it off and I am going to say Cher."

Niall thinks for a moment, "I'm going to say Tracy." I don't know what to say. Can I say Louis? No, I can't. That would give everything away.

"I'm going to say Rebecca Ferguson." Zayn speaks up. I'm nervous to hear what Louis has to say. Maybe I'll say the same thing.

I look at him and breathe out nervously. He turns to me and says, "I don't want to say mine yet." He. Did. Not. I smile at him, unable to contain how I feel.

All the boys are laughing and I'm sure they are wondering what I'm going to say, "I'm going to say Mary." I can see Louis' smile fade for a moment. I feel bad but I had to say something. They all laugh at him and I laugh a little bit too. It's all a lighthearted joke and maybe the fans would pick up on that.

"She's mine." He says. I shake my head. What is he doing? "SHE'S MINE!" he screams right in my ear. That actually hurt. Everyone is laughing but me.

"We also had a question from Charlotte and she wanted to know if any of us could play any musical instruments. Um, I'm quite handy with a kazoo but that's about it." Again Niall is laughing. I'd be the richest person in the world if I got one penny for every time he laughs unnecessarily.

Louis looks at me and the whole world stops. "I uh, yeah I can play the piano."

"A little bit of guitar and a little bit of piano." Liam answers.

Niall's turn, "I can play the guitar."

"I can play the triangle." They all start playing the fake triangle. Except Louis and I. He moved far away from me and I hope he isn't mad.

"We had a question from Elise which is how do we find the attention?" Liam continues.

Zayn sits up when Liam has his hand on his back. I notice that and that feeling. I wonder if Zayn knows the feeling too, "We of course love all the attention from the girls, but unfortunately we can come and see the girls." Louis grabs my attention and when I look at him he turns away and smiles like a lovesick idiot. It makes me feel warm inside knowing that I can make a person feel that way.

"We wouldn't be here without you guys either." We start naming girls who have waited for us that we notice because we love the fans.

"Big thank you to Rema for drawing those pictures of Harry and Liam. They were amazing."

Louis looks upset and I don't know why. I slightly touched him with my knee. I know that he will feel better when the cameras are off because he has been clingy today, which I don't mind, "They were absolutely brilliant."

"We are One Direction. I'm Harry."

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Zayn."

"And I'm Liam." He continues, "Thank you for watching our diary. We will see you next week." We all wave bye. Louis pulls me off the stairs and into a big hug. I am so happy, nothing can take that away.

Sunday Night:

Everyone else had gone to sleep but the couple of the group. They had taken a nap earlier and had so much energy. "We should do something fun, Hazza." Said Louis held his hand to his heart.

"But it's raining outside. We can't do anything." Harry kept his eyes peeled on the tv.

Louis smirked, "Come on I have an idea." He dragged Harry off of the couch and outside into the pouring rain. He started to dance like a little kid. "Harry, let's dance."

"Louis, there isn't any music. We will look stupid."

He grabbed Harry's hand and twirled him, "Who cares if we look stupid, love." Louis pulled out his phone and played his audition song Hey There Delilah and slowly danced in the rain with him. More songs came on like Party in The USA, Since U Been Gone, and Bye Bye Bye. They laughed and danced until they were so tired they could barely stand up.

Both went to sleep that night with smiles on their faces happy to be around each other again. "I love you." Harry whispered in the night.

"I love you too."

Author's Note: I tried something a little bit different this time in order to add more details. I hope you loved it! Next chapter they are going to the pumpkin patch so I will see you all there!

Questions or concerns can be commented here

My Instagram is 1d_supermancarrots. Vote, comment, and follow if you feel like it. Byee besties