Chapter 41: I Want To Live Forever

Zayn's POV:

I'm sitting next to Harry on the stairs because we are about to start filming our video diary. I can't stop thinking about Nathan. I miss him.

"Hello, we are One Direction! Welcome to our video diary week five." Harry starts out. I haven't sat this close to the camera yet in the video diaries so I'm a little bit nervous.

"Five." Says Liam. Soon. Louis comes stomping down the stairs in a hat-like thing.

Louis is my best friend so I'm only allowed to say this but I find him a bit obnoxious sometimes, but Harry and I are the only ones allowed to say that. Nathan too, "Sorry I'm a bit late lads."

Niall starts to draw a smiley face on it before talking, "Last week was actually amazing. One of our favorite ones yet. Great song picked again by Simon."

"It's nice to perform a song that you know everyone at home can be singing along to and loving and you know in previous weeks we have sung songs that not many people would know." Harry knows I'm thinking about Nathan. Well everyone should, he's all I ever think about. We look at each other and raise our eyebrows all funny.

"I think this week we want to show that we can make big improvements in a week and just keep getting better vocally and performance wise, because" Harry hesitates. Niall is touching his hair which Louis will probably get jealous of. One thing that I have always admired about their relationship is how well they understand each other. "There are people voting for us, which we appreciate, we know that no one in this competition is safe. I mean we saw that this weekend with Bellamy and last weekend with John."

I don't know why Liam and Niall are laughing but I can't help but think it is because of me. I know it's probably me thinking irrationally but my mind still goes there.

Now it's time for the questions. Great. It means I will have to talk even though I don't want to. "Ok so our first question is from Merel, if we could have a superpower what would we be?" Niall pauses, "Louis?"

"I just I-I'd fly." Harry keeps his eyes on Louis the whole time. I love it. I love them.

Niall continues, "Liam what about you?"

"I would be invisible."

"Zayn, what about you?" Niall says to me.

I take a deep breath, "If I could have any superpower, it would probably be, um," Louis says something that I can't hear so I ignore it, "What would it be? I don't know. I honestly don't know."

"Time travel. It has to be time travel." Harry says, looking off into the distance.

"No it's not time travel." I think about it some more, " If I could have any superpower, it would probably be to stay young forever." We start singing along to some songs until Louis asks the next question.

"We are going to be keeping it real with a question from Kale Steel. She says, What's the strangest dream you've ever had?" Louis pauses a moment before saying, "Harry?"

"Um, I think the strangest dream I ever had was when I was about 6. I had a dream that rats bit all of my toes off." All of the boys ooh in disgust.

Liam touches me on the back, I don't know why because he hasn't even talked to me in days. Maybe he expects me to feel something, but nothing is there anymore. "What about that one time with Freddie Krueger and a chainsaw."

"Um, no, let's not bring that up. That was a very traumatic time for me." I take an uncomfortable breath, "My weirdest dream was from when I used to watch the power rangers."

"Love it!" Louis shouts and gives me a high five. Power ranger bros.

I continue, "When I was about 8 I had a dream where a giant power ranger was chasing me around. It's a bit weird but yeah."

Louis starts talking over all of the noise, " The strangest dream I ever had was a recurring dream when I was younger. This is a true story," It feels like he's only talking to Harry and no one else. They are in their own little world. "I used to go to school, but I would forget to put my clothes on and I would go naked." Harry holds his head in his hands and shakes it. Funny. We all know what he is thinking.

Liam asks the next question, "This next question is from Gem Loves One Direction." We all compliment the person on their name before continuing. "She wants to know when our first kiss was. Who would like to answer that?"

For some unknown reason my hand goes up. I'm pretty sure my brain didn't tell it to do that, but I guess I have to say now, "My first kiss was actually pretty funny. Well, the girl was taller than me and I was shorter than her. We were outside and I moved a massive brick so I could stand up and kiss her. It was pretty cool actually."

Now, it's finally the end, but we have to go to practice after this so I won't see Nathna for another 5 hours because of our schedules. "We are One Direction and thank you for watching our video diary. Hopefully we will see you next week." Niall says.

I decided to be brave and say something too, "Keep voting for us please!"

We all say by and just like that it's over but we don't even get time to rest. All of us are rushing out the door to practice.

*

*

*

*

Author's Name: Heyy! I hope that you liked this chapter :)

Questions or concerns can be commented here

Byee besties