Chapter 16: The Story of How Louis Did Not Ride The Mile High Club

"Louis, we can make this work. We can. We just have to try. I want to work on this." Said a girl on the other end.

    "No, Hannah, I'm sorry but I cheated on you. You deserve better than that. You deserve someone who can give you their full attention." Louis pleaded with her as he sat in an airport chair, people were  definitely staring now.

    Louis could hear as she cried over the phone. His heart broke, why did he have to be like this? "That could be you."

He took a deep breath collecting himself, "No, it can't. Not right now at least. I'm sorry I hurt you Hannah. I'm really sorry."

The intercom turned on, "Flight 828 to Barbados is boarding first class now," said the woman.

"Louis, please, just reconsider."

He took a deep breath again. Louis didn't want to hang up on her but he had to leave. "I'm sorry Hannah but I can't reconsider. I have to get on the plane now."

"But, Louis, wait-" He hung up on her. Louis' bad person points were really racking up. He got in line behind Zayn and Harry glared at him with a death stare. Louis and Harry hadn't said one word to each other since the time on the beach and it was killing both of them, well it was killing Louis.

Zayn looked at him apologetically, "How did the call go?" Louis decided that if he and Zayn were going to be best friends he would have to tell him everything, so he did. Two days ago they sat down for coffee and Zayn listened to everything. It felt like a relief to tell more people, like weights were finally getting taken off of his shoulders.

"Not as great as I would've hoped." Zayn rubbed Louis back. He had been very supportive and told Louis that no matter what he would always be on his side. 

Harry had also taken notice of Zayn and Louis' new friendship which was following along with his prediction perfectly. Louis would use Harry and experiment, check. Louis would find a new friend and they would get together, it seemed like a check.

Harry turned to Liam. "Ugh, this line is moving so slowly."

"Not really there is only one more person in front of us." Yeah, talking to Liam to forget Louis wasn't going to work.

Harry and Louis:

Harry boarded the plane. It was a good spot and it only had one other seat next to it. He hoped he would sit by Liam or Niall or-

"Hey Harry, this is um, my seat." Louis scratched the back of his head nervously. Of course it would be Louis because the universe hated him.

Harry sighed and slightly rolled his eyes, "Are you sure Liam can't switch with you so that you can sit next to Zayn? I'm sure that is where you would want to sit."

The one with blue eyes frowned, did Harry really hate him that much? "I could try and see if-"

"Hello Everyone, I am Captain Nile Ramirez, welcome to flight 828. I will be your pilot today. Your co-pilot is Larry Cruz, thank you for choosing British Airways. Everyone please get in your seats. The flight attendant will show you some safety precautions and we will take off shortly after." 

Louis mouthed 'sorry' to Harry before sitting down. This was going to be a long flight.

Liam and Zayn:

Zayn was hyper on the flight; this was finally his chance to talk to Liam. "So, out of all of us in the band, we haven't talked very much."

Liam knit his eyebrows together, "Oh yeah. We haven't really gotten a chance. You're pretty close to Louis though, yeah?"

Zayn looked over to see Louis staring at Harry like a crazy person, which was something he most definitely shouldn't be doing. "We are." Zayn paused for a moment trying to think of something to say, "Sorry if this sounds creepy but when you auditioned 2 years ago I was rooting for you. You were actually my inspiration to try out this year."

"Oh that's cool. I'm glad you did try out." Liam smiled at him which made Zayn blush.

"Yeah. So, uh, what's your favorite color?" Zayn chuckled awkwardly, "I just really love to know people's favorite colors. They say a lot about a person."

Liam shook his head like he was analyzing a piece of art, "That's a cool thought. My favorite color is Purple, it always has been and it always will be. So what does that mean?"

"It probably um means that-"

"Everyone, we are preparing for take off. Make sure you are buckled in." The pilot announced.  Zayn started to panic a little. His palms were sweaty and his heart started beating really fast.

Zayn hadn't told anyone but Louis that he had never been on a plane before to which Louis responded, "Better watch out for the loop-de-loop that they do in the sky." which was now Zayn's worst fear.

"What's the matter?" Liam looked worried.

"Oh, nothing, it's just that, I um. I've never been on a plane before." Zayn took deep breaths to calm himself down just like his mother had.

Liam took Zayn's hand, "Don't be nervous. I'm right here."

Harry and Louis:

"Can I get some chips and then a little bag of oreo's? I'm just really hungry." Niall said from behind them. "Do you guys want anything?" he then whispered.

"No, but thank you Niall." Louis had lost his appetite because for the last hour and a half he had been watching Harry flirt with some guy named Eli. He blushed and chuckled and looked all swoon over some guy, it left Louis sick to his stomach. "Harry, how was your week back home?"

Harry's bubbly smile turned into a frown when he was pulled away from the screen. "It was fine. Yours?"

"It went well. Got to spend some time with my sisters before this became my full time thing. Which reminds me, how is your band?" Louis was so proud of himself for finally starting a conversation with Harry.

Harry looked down at the floor because his bandmates didn't take it very well. They were all happy when it came to the benefit of the band but not when it was to Harry. Except Will, he was very happy for Harry and planned on coming to one of the shows later on, "Not that well. What about the Rouge?"

"They took it fine," Louis shrugged, " We were kind of an on and off band anyway." Harry returned back to his phone not paying attention to Louis. Making everything right again was going to be harder than he thought.

Author's Note:

Also, if you could make a description for this book what would it say? I need a better description.

My Instagram is 1d_supermancarrots. Vote, Comment, and Follow if you feel inclined to do so. Byeee besties.