Chapter 32: Gone Tonight

Today was Monday and the first day of rehearsals for the week 4 performance. They had asked for permission to sing Total Eclipse of the Heart which was granted, thankfully. They were all so excited to do a song that they wanted to sing. "Ok, listen up boys! When I heard that you were going to sing Total Eclipse of the Heart I was extremely excited. I have been waiting for this day for my-" A phone ringing cut off the instructor, Leeroy. It was Louis' phone.

The contact name read:

NATHAN

Louis' friend from his hometown, Doncaster was calling him. "I have to take this. I'm sorry."

"Hurry it up. We have a long practice today." Louis ran out of the room slightly embarrassed.

"Nathan, what are you calling for? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

The other end took a shaky breath before saying, "I came to surprise you! I am coming for your show and staying for a week. Your mom said you would like it. I can leave if you want me too."

"Oh no! That's fine. That means a lot to me. Thank you so much. Um, where are you now?" Louis cleared his throat. Harry was not going to like that their 3 month anniversary plans were ruined but he would have to deal with it.

"At the x-factor house. Where are you?"

"I'm in rehearsals but there is a key underneath the mat." Louis could hear him fumbling around with the mat.

"Ok I got- It says hookup key on it." Yeah, it was Harry and Louis' key just in case. It was a stupid nighttime idea. No going back now.

Louis coughed on the other end, "A lot has happened since we last talked. I will fill you in when we all get home." He ended the call and came back inside. Harry looked worried, but Louis smiled at him so everything must be fine, right?

Liam and Zayn were the last ones in the room collecting all of the stuff. Liam had been thinking about what happened at the pumpkin patch over and over. He just couldn't get it out of his mind. They needed to talk about it, for the sake of the band, "Uh, Zayn?"

Zayn looked up nervously, "What's up?"

"I think that actually we should talk about what happened at the pumpkin patch." Liam ran his hand through his hair when he was nervous that was something Zayn noticed.

"I agree." Zayn took a deep breath, "I think I like you."

All of the sudden Liam got scared, it was all going too fast, he didn't know what he felt or why felt them. "That's not what I meant Zayn. I don't like guys like that. I was asking to make sure that you didn't feel that way. This is all your fault! Why would you say something like that. Now some guy who I have to live with has a crush on me . Great." Zayn looked at him full of hurt and tears formed in his eyes. He ran out of the rehearsal room to go find Louis.

Meanwhile Harry and Louis were talking about Nathan, "He's coming over I'm sorry. I know you wanted to celebrate our 3 month anniversary in that way." It made Louis shudder with excitement just thinking about it but they couldn't do that now. "I wanted to do that too, but friends are important. Nathan is important to me."

"It's ok Louis. I swear, but just know that I will be thinking about you doing-" He whispered another thing into his ear that, again, I'm sure you don't want to hear. Louis was about to run into the nearest locking door but someone came running down the hall.

"Louis and Harry! I need to talk to you please." It was Zayn. "Something just happened." Zayn slowly learned how to be friends with them both. Harry was a great person so it wasn't that hard. He also gave really great advice.