Chapter 21: Of Couse I Still Love You

Author's Note: The song of this chapter is I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. Also, sequel news coming soon!

Louis squeezed Harry's hand before they walked into the apartment. It was time to tell their families. They had decided that morning on what to say and what to do if they didn't get accepted. "Mom, I'm home with Louis. I have something, we have something we want to tell you." Harry yelled out.

They both heard shuffling around, "Ok." His mom sat down at the kitchen table and faced them. "What is it?" She smiled back.

Harry and Louis sat next to each other at the table. "Mom, I've known this for a while. I think, No, I know that I love boys the way I'm supposed to love girls. More specifically, I love Louis and I want to be with him. I hope you can support that." Harry felt tears behind his eyes and he let them flow.

His mom pulled him into a hug and Louis rubbed his back. "Oh Honey, of course I still love and support you. I want you to be happy and healthy. I don't care who you choose to love as long as they treat you right." They stayed there for a while until everything felt ok again.

"So, Louis, have you told your family yet?" Anne, Harry's mom, said putting away dishes.

"No I actually haven't, we are supposed to go there next." Louis was happy for Harry but he hoped his family would say the same thing to him.

Harry looked nervously at Louis; he could tell he was anxious to leave and tell his own family the big secret, "We should actually get going to do that mom. I will come back when we are done."

"Ok, Harry, If any of you need anything I am right here. I love you Harry and welcome to the family Louis."

Louis parked the car outside the house, "I don't want to do this. Maybe we can just keep it hidden from my family for a little while." His heart started to beat fast and his lungs started to hyperventilate.

"No, we can't do that. Look, I don't want to pressure you into doing this, because it's your decision, but it will feel so good when you get it off your chest." Harry placed his hand on Louis' cheek which he nuzzled into, "I'm right here for you. If it goes badly I will hold you. If it goes right we can celebrate. No matter what happens I will be right here."

The blue eyes met green which calmed both down, "Ok, let's do this." They kissed and pressed their foreheads together remembering their promise of forever.

Louis' mom sat outside with the two boys waiting for one of them to speak, "So, Louis, what is it you wanted me to talk to you about?"

"I, um," Harry squeezed the back of his neck reminding him it was all going to be ok, "I am in love with a boy. Harry to be exact. I'm gay, mom. I'm so sorry. I am sure that isn't what you wanted in a son, but it's the way I am."

Jay looked at her son with happiness, "You are exactly what I want in a son. I want you to love whoever you want. I love you just the way you are." She touched his knee and hugged her with all of his might.
"I love you mom. Thank you for loving me too." Tears rolled down his face in pure joy.

"You don't have to thank me for loving you. That is my job as a parent, to love you through everything." That night both families celebrated with dinner and the boys weren't afraid to love each other. They loved recklessly without any borders.

Author's Note: Heyy! I hope you liked this chapter. I tried my best to do as much research as I could because this is a really important moment for them and people in real life. If there is any way I can make this chapter better please let me know.

Questions or concerns can be commented here.

Vote, comment, follow, and read my other stories if that sounds like something you would like to do. Byeee besties.