Chapter 15: This Isn't The Start of Something New

Author's Note: I need to apologize to you in advance, sorry.

    When Louis woke up that morning he couldn't even look himself in the mirror. His mother taught him how to be a respectful man and how to treat women but it was like he never listened. Louis was a cheater, a liar, and a horrible person overall. Louis didn't deserve Hannah or Harry, but somehow he had them both.

That night Harry had himself entangled in Louis dreaming about what could be and the excitement of what the new day would bring, but when he eventually woke up he noticed that Louis was nowhere to be found which made him pout. "Louis!" Harry called out but he never came.

He decided that he would go make something to eat and then go find Louis because he was starving. Harry got himself up and dressed then started to pack his suitcase since they were leaving that night to go back to London for the week.

Soon, he was down stairs dying of hunger. Harry looked outside to see all of the boys playing catch, except Louis. Harry ran outside ,forgetting about breakfast, to go interrogate them. "Hey, have any of you seen Louis?"

"Oh yeah, He said that he was going down to the beach to get some fresh air." Liam threw the beach ball across to Niall.

"He said that he really needed to be alone." Niall added, but he was too late because Harry was already out the door.

Louis looked out onto the beach as the sun came up into the sky, but he barely focused on anything else but his own thoughts. What was he going to tell his mom? What was he going to tell Hannah? How was Louis supposed to treat Harry right if the first time he was ever in a relationship he cheated? Louis was disgusted with himself, confused, and hurt for Hannah.  But just before he could travel too deeply into his thoughts his anchor arrived, Harry.

"Harry, what are you doing here? I told everyone that I wanted to be alone." Harry ignored him and took the seat on his right side.

"I was worried about you. Are you ok?" Harry swam in Louis' blue eyes, holding them just for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm fine Harry. I just wanted some fresh air." Louis took a deep breath, "No, I'm not ok." Harry tried to pull Louis into a hug but he was slowly pushed away.

"What was that for?" He felt hurt float to the surface of his heart.

"I can't do this right now, Harry. I don't even know what 'this' is. I have a girlfriend who I just cheated on with a guy last night." Louis put his head in his hands.

"So, I'm just some guy then? That's all you see me as?" Instead of hurt he felt anger because he was right. Louis was going to use him just as an experiment and then leave him in the dust for some other dude when he was finally ready to be open. Harry thought that Louis was better than that. He thought he knew Louis better than that. 

"No Harry that's not what I meant it's just that-" Louis blurted out.

"It's fine Louis. I see it now. You aren't ready. We just met anyway, so technically I am just some guy." Harry said before he ran off into the beach house. Louis let out a loud sob but only his echo was there to listen to him.

Author's Note:

Questions or concerns can be commented here.

Vote, comment, and follow if you want too. Byeee besties.