Chapter 27: Reputation

That night Harry and Louis slept apart. It was cold, dark, and lonely with no one next to them.

Louis kept thinking over and over again about what Eli had said to him. Talentless. Undeserving. Relationship falling apart. He was probably right about everything.

Harry kept thinking about how much he wanted to punch Eli in the face. How could he say such horrible things about Louis? Then, he felt guilty. He let Eli come between their relationship. He talked to him instead of Louis. He ruined everything. Nothing would ever recover.

In the morning everyone was buzzing about their performance later in the day. Harry grabbed a banana from the cupboard and Louis watched him longingly wishing to hold him again. "Is everyone excited?" Asked Liam who was washing the dishes.

"I am!" Niall said, "My life would suck without you guys, so the song is true to how I'm feeling." Everyone smiled and agreed to the statement.

Eventually they all left except for Zayn and Niall who were the two from the group who hadn't talked much, "So, Zayn, we haven't talked much yet. How have you been?" Niall sat on the other side of the small bench.

"I'm good. Just trying to get Louis and Harry to figure everything out. I know that Louis is much happier with Harry." Zayn took a drink from his water bottle, "What about you, mate?"

Niall beamed, "I'm doing great. I agree with you about Harry and Louis. I think that they are having a big misunderstanding. I hope they figure it out soon." They talked for a little bit the rest of the morning before it was their turn to get dressed.

The cars started arriving outside their door to pick them up. For some reason there were two cars with a One Direction paper. Liam knocked on the window, "Why are there two cars? There is only supposed to be one for all of us."

The older driver answered them in a shaky voice, "I was told that Louis Tomlinson has a meeting to go to first and he will come to the X-factor studios when it's over." Everyone cocked their heads to the side, confused, but did as they were told.

Louis sat in the car alone, worried about the meeting. He was probably being called to get kicked out of the band and then he would never see Harry again. Or any of the boys for that matter. Except probably Zayn; Louis had him for life.

His phone suddenly beeped and it was a text from Harry:

My Hazza: Are you ok?

Lou: No. I'm scared.

He didn't feel the need to lie to Harry. Even if they were potentially broken up.

My Hazza: Don't be scared. Nothing is going to happen.

My Hazza: I know what you are thinking. I want you to know one thing, You are not talentless, you are not undeserving, you are my forever Lou whether you like it or not, you promised.

My Hazza: Even if its just as friends

Lou: Thank you, Harry.

That was the end of the conversation because they pulled up into Simon's office building. "I will be waiting for you here when the meeting is over." The driver reminded. When Louis got inside he slowly walked up the stairs not wanting to know anything. Unfortunately, he made it and knocked on the door.

"Come in." At the head of the long table was Simon with a notebook. Louis didn't want to sit next to him so he sat on the far other side. "Louis there you are!"

"Why am I here?" He wanted to get straight to the point.

Simon smirked, he knew exactly what he was doing, "Ok, no formalities. That's fine, I am sure you are anxious to get back to your band. I wanted to talk to you about Hannah."